Can order be revised?

TexasFlusher
Jul 14, 2021

Rank II

Jul 14, 2021

I ordered a Big Bend in May but now want to upgrade to a Black Diamond since wife is allowing me more money to spend. Will my dealer allow me to change? I'm waiting on a return call but perhaps some of you know.
thanks
2022 Velocity Blue Black Diamond with Steelies
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 14, 2021

You would need to contact your dealer to find out if your dealer will allow you to change. If you contact forum members we can tell you whether forum members will allow you to change. That being said, I allow you to change. If it helps you can tell your dealer, when he/she returns your call, that AcesandEights said I allow you to change. Also, until there is a VIN assigned, you can change. Hope that helps indeedy.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
smknjoe, TexasFlusher

Libations MOD

Jul 15, 2021

I've made 3 changes with my dealer with no issues. One being this week
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Hobgoblin

Rank II

Jul 15, 2021

I ordered a Big Bend in May but now want to upgrade to a Black Diamond since wife is allowing me more money to spend. Will my dealer allow me to change? I'm waiting on a return call but perhaps some of you know.
thanks

Ordered, or reserved?

If you have a reservation they should let you change it when you place your order.

If you have actually placed an order through the dealer your sales rep should be able to update your order for you up until the point it goes into production; or somewhere close to that time. Time is of the essence in this case.
TexasFlusher

Rank V

Jul 15, 2021

Hi @ResidualGenius,
Since I found you on this post (you're everywhere :-), would you please tell me how to start a new post? I've looked everywhere with no luck.
Thanks,
ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

Jul 15, 2021

Hi @ResidualGenius,
Since I found you on this post (you're everywhere :), would you please tell me how to start a new post? I've looked everywhere with no luck.
Thanks,
Hey there!! At the top hit "New Post" on the left. When you get to that page look on the right side and there is a button "post thread" that will get you to start a new post.
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Rank V

Jul 15, 2021

Hey there!! At the top hit "New Post" on the left. When you get to that page look on the right side and there is a button "post thread" that will get you to start a new post.
Thank you !!
ResidualGenius

Rank II

Jul 15, 2021

My dealer just responded that I can revise my order and will assist. The main reason I want to upgrade to Black Diamond is I prefer vinyl seats over cloth and the rubber floors with drain plugs instead of carpeting.
2022 Velocity Blue Black Diamond with Steelies
Bike007b, KennyMac

Rank VI

Jul 15, 2021

My dealer just responded that I can revise my order and will assist. The main reason I want to upgrade to Black Diamond is I prefer vinyl seats over cloth and the rubber floors with drain plugs instead of carpeting.
Great choice. I am going with Badlands for similar reasons. That MGV in the Black Diamond is great. Welcome to the MGV crew!
TK1215

Rank IV

Jul 15, 2021

Welcome to the BD fold!!
TexasFlusher

Home, home on the range

Jul 15, 2021

Welcome to the forum @TexasFlusher. I changed my build to Black Diamond for similar reasons. I've made 4 changes since I placed my order. Make sure the dealership sends you a summary sheet showing your new build.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
smknjoe, TexasFlusher

Rank II

Jul 16, 2021

Great choice. I am going with Badlands for similar reasons. That MGV in the Black Diamond is great. Welcome to the MGV crew!

Yep. I started with Black Diamond for the same reason. Now I’m probably going to change to Badlands because of the suspension, and I can get the 110v integrated inverter. As close to Sasquatch as I can get with a manual transmission.
Bike007b, Sdakotabronco

Rank III

Jul 22, 2021

I was able to change this week, after having had a reservation since February. As others have noted: as long as you don't have a VIN assigned yet, you can make changes
TexasFlusher, Sdakotabronco

What's next?

Jul 31, 2021

I changed my order today. I switched from an outer banks to a black diamond.
Black Diamond/4-door/mid pkg/2.7/MIC/rack/towing/Eruption Green/res 7.13.20/ord 2.8.21, then 10.15.21/built 1.21.22/delivered 4.15.22
Gunstock Off-Roadeo 10/29/22/Steel and Stirrups Traveling Lamp holder 9.23
Gaia GPS
Bike007b, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 02, 2021

I started with the BD, you have now stepped onto a slippery slope. Next step is saq. I have made 4 changes. My dealer was very good about it all.

Rank VI

Aug 02, 2021

I started with the BD, you have now stepped onto a slippery slope. Next step is saq. I have made 4 changes. My dealer was very good about it all.
Also remember if you go to vinyl seats you lose the electronic adjustable seats. Being that me and my wife have 2 completely different driving setups powered seats are a big plus for me.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Bike007b