Camera

lonediver2002
Feb 10, 2021

Rank V

Feb 10, 2021

I am pretty sure this has been asked and answered, but after watching all the KOH videos was wondering if all trim levels have the front camera? If not which ones does it start with?
srick76
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2021

Rank VI

Feb 10, 2021

I am pretty sure this has been asked and answered, but after watching all the KOH videos was wondering if all trim levels have the front camera? If not which ones does it start with?
No. You need the high package which starts on Outer Banks,
Gutter Clown, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Feb 11, 2021

Does anyone know if it will be an option, just the front camera, that can be added later? I don't want the rest of the features of the High level package.
2021 Badlands, Sasquatch, Area 51. 2018 Sprinter 144, High Top 4x4, Conversion

Rank IV

Feb 11, 2021

Does anyone know if it will be an option, just the front camera, that can be added later? I don't want the rest of the features of the High level package.
At this point you will have to go aftermarket.

Ford makes it to where you have to get the higher trim for these features and not add on's later. If it is an add on it is most likely an aftermarket feature.
ResidualGenius, DaveNess

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2021

I'd say a good rule of thumb is that if a feature is specifically listed as part of a package (mid/high/lux), it will not be available as an a la carte item directly from Ford. There may be aftermarket solutions available down the road as has been previously suggested.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Gutter Clown, DaveNess