Cactus Gray Wildtrak

Deano Bronc
Dec 11, 2020

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 11, 2020

This is by far the greenest that I've seen the CG look. I'm not sure who from BN was there for the shooting, but does it actually look this green?
It seems to be one of the colors that are very light dependent or the camera brings out wecactus-gray-wildtrak-4-door-bronco-1.jpgcactus-gray-wildtrak-4-door-bronco-2.jpg
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, vintage
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 11, 2020

I agree. These photos are beginning to solidify my lean toward CG. It’s unique and pairs well with dark accents.
"Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt" - John Muir
"The mountains are calling, and I must go..." - John Muir
BN #0120
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 11, 2020

I’m hoping my LFD gets an Area 51 and cactus grey Bronco sport on the lot so I can check those colors out in person!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 11, 2020

I’m hoping my LFD gets an Area 51 and cactus grey Bronco sport on the lot so I can check those colors out in person!
Yeah, CG was my initial choice but since has dropped further down the list especially when I heard it would be paired with a MIC top. If I ordered it, I would probably go with the late availability modular black top.
I don't think I would order it without seeing it in person. Mine has one on order but have no idea when it's supposed to be in.

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Dec 11, 2020

It appears to be lighting as the floor and wall also have a heavy green tint .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."

Rank VI

Dec 11, 2020

Yeah, CG was my initial choice but since has dropped further down the list especially when I heard it would be paired with a MIC top. If I ordered it, I would probably go with the late availability modular black top.
I don't think I would order it without seeing it in person. Mine has one on order but have no idea when it's supposed to be in.
I checked the inventory of the Ford dealers closest to me, and the BS's they have are Black, Iconic Silver, and Carbonized grey. Great colors, but I've seen them before and not ones I'm interested in. One of them does have an Area-51 on order, so at least I'll be able to see that color at some point.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 11, 2020

I checked the inventory of the Ford dealers closest to me, and the BS's they have are Black, Iconic Silver, and Carbonized grey. Great colors, but I've seen them before and not ones I'm interested in. One of them does have an Area-51 on order, so at least I'll be able to see that color at some point.
Just received an email from my dealership and they are currently doing pre-delivery inspection on 2 of them and I know 1 is Cactus Gray. Couldn't find the other one on their website.
I guess both are on the test drive/loaner program so they aren't for sale. I'll try to go this weekend and take some pictures.
tlowell01, BuzzyBud

Rank V

Dec 11, 2020

To make life easier, they should have produced the jerry cans in the colors for all the dealers holding reservations. I'm sure it would be helpful long term as well considering they're not going to have every color of Bronco on the sales floor.
MishMashBronco

Rank 0

Dec 11, 2020

Anyone else notice how ugly that rocker area is without a step to mask it? I think one of the first things ill do is paint my rocker pinch weld seams with Line-x
samanator, Deano Bronc

Trusted and Carefree

Dec 11, 2020

Thats exactly how I'm spec-ing out mine in the order. It looks pretty cool, IMHO.

The only wildcard is what this combo looks like in MY22- Im back far enough in the queue, Im gonna get moved till then. White top for sure- but can I get the accent stripe in whit too?
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco

Rank V

Dec 11, 2020

Anyone else notice how ugly that rocker area is without a step to mask it? I think one of the first things ill do is paint my rocker pinch weld seams with Line-x
I believe I commented on this before. The Rock rails are the only thing that hides it. Look at the photos with the step and you can see them. I was thinking black 1" edge guard is the only fix so i cant' see all the holes. The problem with tall vehicles is you can see more of this stuff.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Dec 11, 2020

Thats exactly how I'm spec-ing out mine in the order. It looks pretty cool, IMHO.

The only wildcard is what this combo looks like in MY22- Im back far enough in the queue, Im gonna get moved till then. White top for sure- but can I get the accent stripe in white too?

The one on the hood that says Wildtrack appears to only be in black. I believe nearly all of the pictures of Wildtracks have covered most of the colors. Note that the mirrors and grill are gloss black also.

While I'm going for Cyber Orange this picture is swaying me to the WildTrack over a similar equipped Badlands. If only they would allow the Black MGV and washout floors in the Wildtrack. It is the main thing keeping me in the Badlands camp.
Jakob1972, Mal

Trusted and Carefree

Dec 11, 2020

If only they would allow the Black MGV and washout floors in the Wildtrack. It the main thing keeping me in the Badlands camp.

I would like to be able to option to a washout floor, but I want the Baja mode more. I shouldn't have to pull out the carpet on a 50K truck right out of the gate, but for the kind of stuff I'm going to do with here in NM, the Wildtrak is the one that makes the most sense.
Deano Bronc, TJ STEED

Rank VI

Dec 12, 2020

I would like to be able to option to a washout floor, but I want the Baja mode more. I shouldn't have to pull out the carpet on a 50K truck right out of the gate, but for the kind of stuff I'm going to do with here in NM, the Wildtrak is the one that makes the most sense.
You get Baja mode with badlands as well. You lose sport mode in badlands.

Rank IV

Dec 12, 2020

Cactus Gray might be the new Boxwood Green.
passenger_front_34-4-1225x815.jpg
877D878A-9C55-4EBE-B6E8-09A991A8E011 (1).jpeg
341C0448-82A4-4EB0-A1D6-1950CF3F46AC.jpeg
44df35655e1ad4a0dd2b319a924d18b3.jpg
Bike007b, Slownstddy

Trusted and Carefree

Dec 12, 2020

Cactus Gray might be the new Boxwood Green.

Yep. Give me that white top, grill and wheels please.
vintage, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Dec 12, 2020

I Would love the MGV in the Wildtrak also AND a manual transmission for the 2.7 while I'm at it to round out my wish list.

Rank IV

Dec 14, 2020

More Cactus Gray in the Wild. Can't wait to see one in my driveway.
20201214_165921.jpg20201214_170028.jpg
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

More Cactus Gray in the Wild. Can't wait to see one in my driveway.
View attachment 6397View attachment 6398

These pics are raising eyebrows on 6g. Did you notice something?

Rank IV

Dec 14, 2020

These pics are raising eyebrows on 6g. Did you notice something?
Yes, everyone is flipping out on were the front license plate is mounted. NC doesn't require front license plates, so no big deal for me.
20201214_184308.jpg20201214_184347.jpg