Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 6, 2022
North Wales, PA, USA
First Name
Olivia
Last Name
Wagner
Oh yes!! I took delivery 4/8 and came in on 4/7. So it took a little less than 2 weeks . Any news on yours yet?
Oh good!! no news yet :/ the only thing I got was that the delivery date was pushed to 5/8-5/14. I keep seeing everyone receiving theirs i’m getting so impatient!

livwagner314

Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 6, 2022
North Wales, PA, USA
First Name
Olivia
Last Name
Wagner
Mine was built on 3/28 with an email to state it was going to arrive at my dealership between 4/1 - 4/7. No shipment notice to date; however, my dealership and corporate are both stating it is scheduled to be delivered next week.
That’s how mine was, only a day off from each other. I was told April 29th was the realistic estimates delivery date, but that came and went and still nothing. I got an update that the delivery date switched to 5/8-5/14 but it looks like it hasn’t shipped yet so who knows.

BroncoBeach

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 7, 2021
Fort Mill SC
First Name
JOE
Last Name
ESTES
Member #

Mine was built 3/2, got photo of it coming off the line. Got email it shipped 4/15 and expected delivery date 4/29. Shipping by rail to southern california, still waiting. I want my Bronco!
Mine was built last week, but i didn't receive a photo of it coming off of the line. Are they still doing that?

Etowns

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Dec 16, 2021
Hartford County, Connecticut, United States
First Name
Errol
Last Name
Townsend
Member #

Oh yes!! I took delivery 4/8 and came in on 4/7. So it took a little less than 2 weeks . Any news on yours yet?
Oh good!! no news yet :/ the only thing I got was that the delivery date was pushed to 5/8-5/14. I keep seeing everyone receiving theirs i’m getting so impatient!

It’s tough but you’re almost there! This week will be the week!!

ASN04002

Rank 0

Advocate I

Apr 18, 2022
Windsor, Hartford County, Connecticut, United States
First Name
Ashley
Last Name
Nolan
Anyone have a good estimate for time to CT? Mine was built on 3/20, shipped on 4/20, and had a delivery window of 5/25-5/1, but hasn’t actually delivered and no updates for an updated delivery date since. Just trying to see if this long in shipment is normal to CT.

GypsyV

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 6, 2021
Chicago
First Name
Vanessa
Last Name
Vole
Member #

Hi Bronco nation!! I know there’s lots of questions like this out there, but my bronco was built 3/27/22 it says awaiting shipment estimated between 4/2/22 - 4/8/22. I feel like those estimate dates are ever changing. For others who received delivery in PA/NJ/DE how long did you wait before your bronco was shipped? and then how long did shipment take? mine says by convoy and it’s shipping to PA. Thanks in advance!
My estimated delievery date changed 3 times. Said it would be here the beginning or April and still not here. Changed to 5/10-5/16 but I doubt it’ll come. Mine still shows in production even tho it showed shipped weeks ago. Wish the tracking didn’t suck

Reactions: mobroncogal

mobroncogal

Rank II

Advocate III

Jul 12, 2020
Missouri, USA
First Name
sherrene
Last Name
peer
Same goes for me. My Bronco was built on 4/22. Got an E-mail from Ford stating it will be shipped to my dealer between 5/6-5/12. No news called Ford they dont know when it is going to ship..

rayhil67

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 1, 2022
Berks County, PA, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Hilborn
Same goes for me. My Bronco was built on 4/22. Got an E-mail from Ford stating it will be shipped to my dealer between 5/6-5/12. No news called Ford they dont know when it is going to ship..
Trackers are useless.... Dealer said built and shipped, should arrive 5/8 to 5/14 I'm not holding my breath!!!!

rayhil67

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 1, 2022
Berks County, PA, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Hilborn
I received me picture today. 2.5 days after I received the email stating that my Bronco had shipped. But that's fine with me. Very cool to be able to see my Bronco.
View attachment 35638
This is like the 5th picture I've seen where there was a least 1 white Ranger in background somewhere. Must be popular color. Good to know they are still doing this, saw post where people have got there bronco before they got there pic

Reactions: BroncoBeach

BroncoBeach

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 7, 2021
Fort Mill SC
First Name
JOE
Last Name
ESTES
Member #

This is like the 5th picture I've seen where there was a least 1 white Ranger in background somewhere. Must be popular color. Good to know they are still doing this, saw post where people have got there bronco before they got there pic
I am curious to learn how long it will take to deliver. I live very close to Charlotte NC. I am hoping that my proximity to a large city will make the shipping time faster. It's a shame the car didn't deliver earlier this week. It's been in the low 50s in the morning and the mid 70s in the afternoon all week. This time next week, it is supposed to be in the 90s. Not a great temperature for putting the top down. Oh well...

dwick71

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Oct 15, 2021
Huntingtown, MD
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
Wick
I received an email on April 6 that our Outer Banks was built and would be delivered between 4/7 and 4/13. We are going on week 6 and has not left the lot. Going Convoy and the customer service people can't give me an answer in what is going on and when it will actually be shipped. Pretty much driving me nuts.

rayhil67

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 1, 2022
Berks County, PA, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Hilborn
I received an email on April 6 that our Outer Banks was built and would be delivered between 4/7 and 4/13. We are going on week 6 and has not left the lot. Going Convoy and the customer service people can't give me an answer in what is going on and when it will actually be shipped. Pretty much driving me nuts.
Same here was built on 4/12, email said to be delivered to dealer between 5/8 and 5/14, according to "order track app" it's still waiting to ship. as it gets hotter its harder to drive a 15yo H3 with no AC.. Jeep dealer in Poconos has a commercial running saying they have over 30 new wranglers in stock!!!!!!

Reactions: mobroncogal

mobroncogal

Rank II

Advocate III

Jul 12, 2020
Missouri, USA
First Name
sherrene
Last Name
peer
Same here was built on 4/12, email said to be delivered to dealer between 5/8 and 5/14, according to "order track app" it's still waiting to ship. as it gets hotter its harder to drive a 15yo H3 with no AC.. Jeep dealer in Poconos has a commercial running saying they have over 30 new wranglers in stock!!!!!!
Let me know if you if you here anything.

LR48

Rank VI

Champion I

Nov 13, 2020
Winter Park Fl
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
Member #

Hi Bronco nation!! I know there’s lots of questions like this out there, but my bronco was built 3/27/22 it says awaiting shipment estimated between 4/2/22 - 4/8/22. I feel like those estimate dates are ever changing. For others who received delivery in PA/NJ/DE how long did you wait before your bronco was shipped? and then how long did shipment take? mine says by convoy and it’s shipping to PA. Thanks in advance!
Really tough to get the actual shipping info but if you use this link the shipping window updates every few days to give you an idea of when your vehicle may arrive. Mine was completed on 4/4 but waited for ships and finally shipped 5/2 with a delivery 5/13-5/19 in is now updated 5/19-5/23. Just add your reservation id and you have to create a login.
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

TangerineScream

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Sep 1, 2020
Glen Gardner, NJ, USA
First Name
Floyd
Last Name
Campbell
Look like mine hit the dealer today. Hope it was a safe journey.View attachment 36086
What was your build date and where is this dealer?
I was built on May 6 and now my delivery window has moved about 3 times. ETA 5/23 now...
@Ford Motor Company can you help us out here? How many convoys are leaving the plant daily? Is the issue diesel prices vs. fixed contracts for shipment? I'd gladly pay an extra $500 to the driver of the convoy if we move our trucks!!