Don't delete

Jul 26, 2020
Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Sooudi
Member #

Keep the current one and create a new one. They are saying any reservation after Sept would be 2022.
Thanks!!! I might do that or just order the badlands without the things I wanted add and build it as I go.

Stereo

Rank V

Don't delete

Jul 13, 2020
Fair Oaks, CA 95628, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Stefanek
Member #

That truck was NOT a Sasquatch package.

L.R.
Just a quick point of clarification. I re-watched the video and he states that the A51 Overland Build is a Sasquatch with aftermarket BFG KM/3 MT tires. It is the 2.3L Inline 4 cylinder engine with a Manual transmission.

Reactions: TurkeyRun

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

Just a quick point of clarification. I re-watched the video and he states that the A51 Overland Build is a Sasquatch with aftermarket BFG KM/3 MT tires. It is the 2.3L Inline 4 cylinder engine with a Manual transmission.
And he is wrong. I talked to them at SuperCel. (Ford, not BN) it is a stock Badlands trim with aftermarket rims and 35" tires. Look at the fender clearences on the front end.

L.R.

Gooner

Rank III

Champion III

Aug 23, 2020
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
First Name
Nicklas
Last Name
Maniord
Member #

Are ANY of the interiors they've shown off prior to the B&P available? That static cyber orange Bronco that i've seen on youtube channels has the brown/black interior I want :confused:
Bronco_2dr_Interior_01-1.jpg

Reactions: Shadowblade

Lab00Rat

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 25, 2020
MS
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Williams
Ford has plenty of pictures showing SASQ packages with roof racks and stuff mounted to them. You can't get people excited with pictures of something if they can't have it.
I think they will correct this.
None of those are Sasquatch. Aftermarket 35s on the Overland build, and regular 33s on the 2-door.

Reactions: LoneRanger

StrayHorse

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 17, 2020
Leadville, CO, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Mastin
3 main gripes:
• Larger engine only available with automatic?
• White top not available?
• Black Diamond—BLACK SEATS?
Black top and Black seats: that’s the last color I’d want. Many of us who want to buy these Broncos live in extreme climates, deserts or mountains. I live at 10,000' and all the trails are UP from me. With our extreme UV the LAST thing I want is black! I can’t imagine what my friends in AZ or CA are thinking about black interiors—WHEW! How about a color such as ivory? sand? tan? camel?

Also, Ford is offering heated, black seats? My daughter’s Jeep has heated (and cooling) seats—just saying...

Reactions: Masa and LoneRanger

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
Why Ford is making tow package available on all trims except the base?!!!:unsure:
I'm taking it personally. On the other hand, an aftermarket hitch may distribute weight better and up the capacity. The 2.7 and 10 speed have a towing capacity of 9000 on the F150....
Go to build and price and connect with an agent. They have a system where they can pass problems like this up the food chain....

Reactions: Roberto

Bikeric

Rank II

Advocate III

Aug 10, 2020
Tulsa, OK.
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Ford
Just spit balling here.....MAYBE you can't get the roof rack system on Sasquatch because it won't fit on the delivery truck? Maybe the Bronco with a roof rack would just be too tall?

Deepshag

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 13, 2020
Campbell, CA
First Name
Shag
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

Just spit balling here.....MAYBE you can't get the roof rack system on Sasquatch because it won't fit on the delivery truck? Maybe the Bronco with a roof rack would just be too tall?
Why not make it a dealer add on?

Reactions: Bsooudi

Rydfree

Rank VI

Super Supporter III

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

All my builds let me add the roof rack , sound deadening ,2.7 etc on a squatch 2DR build . Must be just the 4 dr

Last edited:

Roberto

Rank II

Advocate III

Aug 25, 2020
Louisiana, USA
First Name
Heinz
Last Name
Ordonez
Member #

All my builds let me add the roof rack , sound deadening etc on a squatch 2DR build . Must be just the 4 dr
I believe (and hope) Ford is taking note and will eventually clear all the bugs. Maybe we just need to wait....:sleep:

Shadowblade

Rank VI

Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Columbia, MD, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Peeler
Member #

Why...why...why...? Do I have to remove the options for the mic roof, roof rack with cross bars stor a ge bags for the roof psnels and light bar to select the 2.7 motor in the badlands. And why can i not get the roof rack option on the Wildtrak? (Probably because it comes standard with a 2.7)
I not happy. I hope they change these things.
I even called Ford about it. I'm probably going to give up on my First Edition reservation, it's not worth the money if I can't get the accessories on it.

Shadowblade

Rank VI

Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Columbia, MD, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Peeler
Member #

As a read through the many issues members had during their build, I can not say my experience was the same. The B&P gave me everything I wanted in a Badlands trim. My build is in the thread below.

It's a 2 Door, what happens when you try with a 4 Door? Because basically what you built is what I want in Cactus Grey and 4 Door.

Masa

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jul 11, 2020
TN, USA
First Name
Deborah
Last Name
Minemoto
I’m not spending $55-60K on a vehicle that limits my interior options to one color. Especially when it’s a color I don’t want. I guess I’ll shell out $70k and buy a Land Rover.
Agreed! Ridiculous..50 plus grand and at the very least, can I have a white top!!??!!

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

I even called Ford about it. I'm probably going to give up on my First Edition reservation, it's not worth the money if I can't get the accessories on it.
Its a bug that Ford is working out. I'm sure by the time you prder it, everything will be roses and chocolates. Its my world i can have it my way...:ROFLMAO::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Masa

Supporter I

May 21, 2020
Jefferson City, MO, USA
Member #

or you could spend the 55k and reskin the seats for 3k and have a one of a kind interior!
No, this is on Ford for posting all that beautiful saddle brown/mocha leather interior of their website and then not offering it. What bunch of morons posts pictures of things on their product page and then tells you that's not available? It's really sad, I wanted a Bronco so bad as I am getting ready to retire (my first vehicle at 16 was a '74 Bronco), but I just won't do it now.