Champion III

Jul 8, 2020
Wellsboro, PA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Berkheimer
Member #

Perhaps they accidentally hosted an early build version of the B&P? There are quite a few things advertised as standard on Badlands and high package, that are not available options in the b&p. Also no manual with Sasquatch? Where is the tow package, fishing rod holder, folding tailgate, and 198 other accessories? Obviously, the B&P needs more work

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Garemlin

Rank VI

Champion III

May 20, 2020
Clayton, Delaware, DE, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

This is as I expected. No one will know exactly what they can actually order and how much it will cost until the order banks open. That's when the real answers will come out.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Cap't Rob

Rank 0

Advocate I

Oct 23, 2020
Michigan, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Michel
A bit disappointed by the lack of roof top accessories on Sasquatch.
Kinda happy to see MGV so widely available in the different trims. The material felt really good at Super Cel East, hope it holds up well.
Also happy to see wireless Apple Carplay included all the way down to Base. I was in a rental that had the feature a few weeks back and it's actually really nice to have.
Exactly... how can it be that you cannot add any rooftop rails & cross bars with a sasquatch package? there's a ton of pictures showing Broncos with both...VERY frustrating! this NEEDS to be fixed or they will lose a lot of people right away, and lose money!

Reactions: Slownstddy

Bsooudi

Rank VI

Don't delete

Jul 26, 2020
Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Sooudi
Member #

Well I am hoping Ford fixes the bugs and adds more options before December/January when it is actually time to order. Remember the pull out tailgate or even that little fold down table off the back! If this is all we get for 2021, especially on the badlands where you select one thing, but lose 3 things for that option, then I may hold off for 2022 model year. I am going to give them time and be patient. For real though, can we hold our reservation for a 2022 model year?

Reactions: StrayHorse

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

I finally got what i was after. Had to choose from one of the presetup builds under the go adventuring tab to get it. But got most of what i was after . If you try and upgrade a stock package, you have issues.

Reactions: TorgSurv

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

As a read through the many issues members had during their build, I can not say my experience was the same. The B&P gave me everything I wanted in a Badlands trim. My build is in the thread below.

Did you pick the 2 door? Just curious

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

in your build was it the 2 door badlands or did you change it to the 4 door. Im investigating...lmao..:unsure::unsure: