Broncos at Moab 4x4 Expo

David
Oct 14, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2020

[RP][/RP]The 2021 Broncos are heading to Moab, Utah and Bronco Nation will be there!
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
D190065, Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2020

Hey everyone! We're heading to Moab, come on out if you can!
Cooppierce, jparker

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2020

Send us lots of pictures!!! Thanks.
Cooppierce, Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2020

Hey @David
We are always seeking new tidbits of information. If time permits, could you check out the compartment where the jack is stored? Maybe a pic? Maybe dimensions?
Thank you!
nic, Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2020

Send us lots of pictures!!! Thanks.
We certainly will. Especially if a new Bronco makes an appearance.
Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2020

Hey @David
We are always seeking new tidbits of information. If time permits, could you check out the compartment where the jack is stored? Maybe a pic? Maybe dimensions?
Thank you!
We'll see what we can do. Many of the display units have aftermarket or dealer accessories in the cargo area but we might be able to get a peek. No promises.
nic, Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2020

Can't wait to see the updates!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2020

Hey @David
Thank you!
One interesting thing about this event is that it's the first all brands event where they've been on display. It will be fun to see the reactions to them in a crowd that isn't dominated by Bronco fans.
Cooppierce, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2020

Does Bronco Nation know if the new Broncos will only be at the 8a-12p Expo? Or will they be on display elsewhere later in the day?
We don't know at this point. Be on the look out for more info as details firm up. We'll post it here.
JFord, Calgecko

Rank 0

Oct 15, 2020

Hello David and Bronco Nation! We're excited you're coming out. We're based here in Moab. This is what we do:
AdventureVet.org (ADV) is a non-profit organization that delivers Outdoor/Adventure activities, Motorcycle & Recreational Therapy, Vocational Training and additional life changing, life saving holistic wellness programs specifically developed to assist wounded and amputee combat veterans with their needs and the issues they deal with on a daily basis. Helping our fellow veterans through outreach, action, activities, education and follow-up is what drives our organization.

(ADV) brings male and female veterans from all branches of service and from all over the United States to Moab, Utah. ADV is a place for veterans to reconnect with other veterans, participate in the many activities we have to offer, engage in peer to peer discussions and vocational training, explore the vast wilderness and national parks, and relax and experience physical and mental healing in these serene, beautiful, unique surroundings.

Looking forward to meeting you. Dave Frey
tlowell01, Mdemieville

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2020

Sounds like a great event for an excellent cause! Wish I could be there, hope all have a good time! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2020

Hey @David
Thank you!
I concur with BuzzyBud, any new info or details would be much appreciated. After the excellent coverage of last week's event from BN (big thanks to BN Team), it was tough coming down from that high with less info to talk about this week. :)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
D190065, Deano Bronc

Oct 25, 2020

Can't wait to see all of you there! Make sure you stop by the booth and say hello!
@jordanfrombn on Instagram
Cooppierce, Bronc96

Oct 25, 2020

Any new information on what Broncos will be there? Whether they'll be somewhere to see them in the afternoons after the Expo closes?
The Area 51 Overland and Filson FireCrew Concept will both be there! Not sure exact timing but I believe they will be on display for a good portion of the event.
@jordanfrombn on Instagram
Cooppierce, Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 25, 2020

The Area 51 Overland and Filson FireCrew Concept will both be there! Not sure exact timing but I believe they will be on display for a good portion of the event.
Excellent!
If time permits could you determine if the Area51 Overland has an onboard compressor and/or an alternate battery? If so, could you gather detail on the installation? Also, I assume the radio was attached to the picatinny rail. If so, could you gather details on the method of attachment? Thank you!
Slownstddy, Bronc96

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Oct 27, 2020

I hope the BN team gets a chance to have someone take them out on the rocks. Such a fun place to explore. I love Moab, and wish I could make it out there this week. Looking forward to the report and new pics/videos!
David, Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 27, 2020

BN has arrived in Moab!
1E602328-8ACB-446A-AFC3-1D192F17C7D6.jpeg
tlowell01, bdawson24

Rank VI

Oct 27, 2020

By the way, this is the arena where we’ll be this week.
EDE616D7-3E6B-4204-81D0-43C3AE61F592.jpeg
tlowell01, jlaliberty

Rank VI

Oct 27, 2020

I hope the BN team gets a chance to have someone take them out on the rocks. Such a fun place to explore. I love Moab, and wish I could make it out there this week. Looking forward to the report and new pics/videos!
Yeah, I’m going to see if this guy’s busy. If you can’t get a Bronco, I might have to settle.

306FD59D-DBF6-42A6-AA26-475DDC9A7E41.jpeg
John B+9, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 27, 2020

Peak-a-boo.
E88BA4EF-DFA2-4BC8-88CA-B4650C4C24DD.jpegCFC9BF06-FB31-4F80-A81D-39CBE46A6D45.jpeg
John B+9, Deano Bronc