Advocate II

Jun 25, 2021
Indianapolis
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Tremain
Member #

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. We have a Ford’s garage here in the Indy area (Noblesville) and would love to see some Bronco events.
Lets set it up! I will have mine back from the detail shop next week and would be down! Might even find my way to Dearborn if I can make it. Damn work keeps getting in the way!

WoolyGoat

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jun 28, 2021
Noblesville, Hamilton County, Indiana, United States
First Name
AJ
Last Name
Mandery
Member #

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. We have a Ford’s garage here in the Indy area (Noblesville) and would love to see some Bronco events.
Lets set it up! I will have mine back from the detail shop next week and would be down! Might even find my way to Dearborn if I can make it. Damn work keeps getting in the way!
I’d be happy to do it when I have a Bronco to show up in!

Reactions: SlashRacer

WoolyGoat

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jun 28, 2021
Noblesville, Hamilton County, Indiana, United States
First Name
AJ
Last Name
Mandery
Member #

Btw, what are you doing to your FE already?

Copey23

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 25, 2021
Indianapolis
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Tremain
Member #

Btw, what are you doing to your FE already?
It’s at clear bra of Indy getting bra put on hood and front fenders, amd ceramic on the rest. And a new windshield. Mine cracked day 2 I had it on highway.