Broncos at Ford's Garage

Laura
Jul 12, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 12, 2021

[RP][/RP]

Ford’s Garage restaurant in Dearborn, MI will be having Bronco nights during dinner hours July 19-21.

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/172']View Bronco Event[/eventlink]
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
SlashRacer, Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 12, 2021

[RP][/RP]
Hi Laura, just wondering based on the BroncoNation Instagram post if y’all are going to actually be in Florida?
Ford’s Garage restaurant in Dearborn, MI will be having Bronco nights during dinner hours July 19-21.

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/172']View Bronco Event[/eventlink]

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 12, 2021

Ford's Garage is such a cool place to eat for Ford lovers. I wish I could make it.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, 14U
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 12, 2021

@LR48
Jordan and Barrett will be in Florida with the 2021 Bronco Badlands (lux package, no SAS) in Rapid Red starting Wednesday! Please come out and see them if you can -- meeting members is the best.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Bandit Bronco

Rank V

Jul 14, 2021

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. We have a Ford’s garage here in the Indy area (Noblesville) and would love to see some Bronco events.
Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper
Bronc96, Copey23

Rank IV

Jul 14, 2021

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. We have a Ford’s garage here in the Indy area (Noblesville) and would love to see some Bronco events.
yeah....would like to see it, or be even nicer for a dealer nearby to get one that I can climb in a drive!
SlashRacer, WoolyGoat

Rank IV

Jul 15, 2021

Lets set it up! I will have mine back from the detail shop next week and would be down! Might even find my way to Dearborn if I can make it. Damn work keeps getting in the way!
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jul 15, 2021

Lets set it up! I will have mine back from the detail shop next week and would be down! Might even find my way to Dearborn if I can make it. Damn work keeps getting in the way!
I’d be happy to do it when I have a Bronco to show up in!
Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper
SlashRacer

Rank V

Jul 15, 2021

Btw, what are you doing to your FE already?

Rank IV

Jul 15, 2021

Btw, what are you doing to your FE already?

It’s at clear bra of Indy getting bra put on hood and front fenders, amd ceramic on the rest. And a new windshield. Mine cracked day 2 I had it on highway.
SlashRacer, WoolyGoat

Road trip!!!

Jul 20, 2021

We will be to the event in Dearborn tonight.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

Jun 02, 2022

This was an event from 2021.

@Laura or anyone know if they will be doing this again this year? There are a few more broncos in the state this year.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.