Bronco Weekly Q&A for Week of 07 DEC 2020

Commodore
Dec 01, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 01, 2020

Why cannot we get a 2021 Bronco hybrid?

The F150 Hybrid’s generator option can power an entire campsite. What can be better in an off-road vehicle?

BTW: It would smoke the Introduction of the new GMC Hummer and the Rivian S1R.....
CCDetroit, BeardsBeer&Broncos

Rank VI

Dec 01, 2020

See our introduction to the Bronco Nation Weekly Q&A here.

Go ahead and post your questions for the week of 07 DEC 2020 here and they will be compiled for voting on Wednesday, 09 DEC. The top five questions will be sent to Ford and answers that have been received will be posted on 11 DEC.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Commodore, Bronc96

Rank 0

Dec 01, 2020

Since the Modular Painted Top has been delayed, why can't I order my FE with a soft top?
BeardsBeer&Broncos, Commodore

Rank V

Dec 01, 2020

If I get a four-door with soft top can I buy a modular hardtop later in the year? Will they be available?

Rank III

Dec 01, 2020

Will professional pictures from Ford of all interior trim options be available before we have to place orders? Alternatively, will dealers have samples of interior materials and exterior paint available before we have to order?
BeardsBeer&Broncos, BroncoBoy22

Rank VI

Dec 01, 2020

I am excited about the possibility of using the “Trail Maps” feature in my Bronco. I understand it will require Sync 4. As I prepare to place my order, should I order the Standard, Mid, High, or Lux package to enable that feature?

Rank VI

Dec 01, 2020

Great questions! Keep them coming.
Commodore, BroncoBoy22

Rank V

Dec 01, 2020

Will the electrical connections for a hardtop be pre-installed on a Bronco ordered with a soft top? Or, will this need to be added separately?

Gladesmen

Dec 01, 2020

Is there a picture of the sound deadening headliner? The bronco used for the second how to video, did that have the headliner or not?
Thanks
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery

Rank IV

Dec 01, 2020

Will the dash top surfaces be textured and soft touch on all trim levels? If not which ones will and won't be.

Will you give us better pictures of all of the interiors. All of them with good lighting and in focus so we can accurately see the colors and textures

Will you remove the blue accents from the Outer Banks Roast Interior?
Commodore, BeardsBeer&Broncos

Rank VI

Dec 01, 2020

I have noticed Ford released the 2021 F150 online user manuals. Can you predict at what point in the Bronco manufacture/delivery process the online user manuals will be released?

Rank VI

Dec 01, 2020

Any technical specc/info (besides low gear) for the advanced 4x4 transfer case and how the hubs disconnect differently in 2wd then the standard transfer case?
[O- 725 -O]

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Dec 01, 2020

Why cannot we get a 2021 Bronco hybrid?

The F150 Hybrid’s generator option can power an entire campsite. What can be better in an off-road vehicle?

CCDetroit, BeardsBeer&Broncos

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Dec 01, 2020

Any technical specc/info (besides low gear) for the advanced 4x4 transfer case and how the hubs disconnect differently in 2wd then the standard transfer case?

Is there a manual override in case the electric hubs fail?

Standing Grumpy Face

Dec 01, 2020

I'm going to post this one. Which I've tried to get asked in the past.

What exactly is the difference in the Badlands suspension and the OBX and lower suspension that allows 33" tires from the factory on the Badlands. Is it just a matter of stiffer springs that don't allow as much sag?? Or is it a combination of different suspension components.

Rank IV

Dec 01, 2020

See our introduction to the Bronco Nation Weekly Q&A here.

Go ahead and post your questions for the week of 07 DEC 2020 here and they will be compiled for voting on Wednesday, 09 DEC. The top five questions will be sent to Ford and answers that have been received will be posted on 11 DEC.
Can we please get specifics on badlands suspension and Sasquatch suspension? We want actual facts no more “ they are similar”.
Give us details what’s similar and what’s different?

Rank VI

Dec 02, 2020

Is there a picture of the sound deadening headliner? The bronco used for the second how to video, did that have the headliner or not?
Thanks
We can answer this one here. It did not have the sound deadening headliner.

Rank IV

Dec 02, 2020

Will the dash top surfaces be textured and soft touch on all trim levels? If not which ones will and won't be.

Will you give us better pictures of all of the interiors. All of them with good lighting and in focus so we can accurately see the colors and textures

Will you remove the blue accents from the Outer Banks Roast Interior?
I will trade others so my OBX in Rapid Red does NOT have the O-Shit grabs in bad colors
Commodore

Rank VI

Dec 02, 2020

LED tail lights...Available with Outer Banks and up trim levels only or will they be a part of the signature lighting on the Big Bend.

Rank VI

Dec 02, 2020

LED tail lights...Available with Outer Banks and up trim levels only or will they be a part of the signature lighting on the Big Bend.

LED taillights come standard on Outer Banks, Badlands, Wildtrack, and First Edition.
LED taillights are a part of the Signature Lighting option that is available on Big Bend.