Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

See our introduction to the Bronco Nation Weekly Q&A here.

Go ahead and post your questions for the week of 07 DEC 2020 here and they will be compiled for voting on Wednesday, 09 DEC. The top five questions will be sent to Ford and answers that have been received will be posted on 11 DEC.

RynoPSU

Rank IV

Don't delete

Sep 17, 2020
Novi, MI, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Craig
Will the dash top surfaces be textured and soft touch on all trim levels? If not which ones will and won't be.

Will you give us better pictures of all of the interiors. All of them with good lighting and in focus so we can accurately see the colors and textures

Will you remove the blue accents from the Outer Banks Roast Interior?

Garemlin

Rank VI

Champion III

May 20, 2020
Clayton, Delaware, DE, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

I'm going to post this one. Which I've tried to get asked in the past.

What exactly is the difference in the Badlands suspension and the OBX and lower suspension that allows 33" tires from the factory on the Badlands. Is it just a matter of stiffer springs that don't allow as much sag?? Or is it a combination of different suspension components.

ROCKO

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 8, 2020
San Dimas, CA, USA
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Quezada
Member #

See our introduction to the Bronco Nation Weekly Q&A here.

Go ahead and post your questions for the week of 07 DEC 2020 here and they will be compiled for voting on Wednesday, 09 DEC. The top five questions will be sent to Ford and answers that have been received will be posted on 11 DEC.
Can we please get specifics on badlands suspension and Sasquatch suspension? We want actual facts no more “ they are similar”.
Give us details what’s similar and what’s different?

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Is there a picture of the sound deadening headliner? The bronco used for the second how to video, did that have the headliner or not?
Thanks
We can answer this one here. It did not have the sound deadening headliner.

Jim Carrick

Rank III

Advocate II

Nov 29, 2020
Oakdale, NY, USA
First Name
JAMES
Last Name
CARRICK
Member #

Will the dash top surfaces be textured and soft touch on all trim levels? If not which ones will and won't be.

Will you give us better pictures of all of the interiors. All of them with good lighting and in focus so we can accurately see the colors and textures

Will you remove the blue accents from the Outer Banks Roast Interior?
I will trade others so my OBX in Rapid Red does NOT have the O-Shit grabs in bad colors

Reactions: Commodore

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

LED tail lights...Available with Outer Banks and up trim levels only or will they be a part of the signature lighting on the Big Bend.
LED taillights come standard on Outer Banks, Badlands, Wildtrack, and First Edition.
LED taillights are a part of the Signature Lighting option that is available on Big Bend.