Advocate I

Jun 25, 2022
Canton
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Stilianos
Member #

Newbie here...There seems to be some confusion with the Bronco Wave. Is it the hang loose sign or the ✌?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BroncOitis

BroncOitis

Rank VI

Don't delete

Dec 1, 2021
Southeast Michigan.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Dilbert
Member #

Newbie here...There seems to be some confusion with the Bronco Wave. Is it the hang loose sign or the ✌?
You will start confusing people who drive J**ps if you do the ✌ wave at a j**p, could cause an accident when the J**p driver looks in his rear view mirror to try to figure out why a Bronco gave the J**p signature wave......;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Darrel and BRNCOOZ

ZeeMan

Rank III

Advocate III

Dec 27, 2021
Carroll County, Ohio, OH, USA
First Name
George
Last Name
Zadanski
You will start confusing people who drive J**ps if you do the ✌ wave at a j**p, could cause an accident when the J**p driver looks in his rear view mirror to try to figure out why a Bronco gave the J**p signature wave......;):ROFLMAO:
I actually had a Jeep pass me in my Bronco the other day and he gave me the thumbs up sign and a big smile. I kinda figured he must have a Bronco still on the 'waiting to be built list'. Dude was drivin a really awesome tricked out Jeep too. Kinda thought that was cool.

BroncOitis

Rank VI

Don't delete

Dec 1, 2021
Southeast Michigan.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Dilbert
Member #

I actually had a Jeep pass me in my Bronco the other day and he gave me the thumbs up sign and a big smile. I kinda figured he must have a Bronco still on the 'waiting to be built list'. Dude was drivin a really awesome tricked out Jeep too. Kinda thought that was cool.
That might have been me!
Never mind, you're in Ohio....LOL

Reactions: danastilianos

BroncOitis

Rank VI

Don't delete

Dec 1, 2021
Southeast Michigan.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Dilbert
Member #

I'm from Nebraska where the 1 finger farmers wave is trained in every Drivers Ed and farm machinery course taught in the state.. habits are hard to break.
View attachment 38586
Probably because there're so tired at the end of the day, that that's about all they can lift.....LOL

Drwytail

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jul 12, 2022
Carbon County, PA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
B
Member #

I had a fellow Bronco owner wave to me today and I was catatonic. Didnt know what to do. LOL In all seriousness, it was just too late by the time I saw the wave, I'll try to do better next time.

Reactions: danastilianos

guzie

Rank V

Champion I

Jul 25, 2020
Grand Rapids mi
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Guzniczak
Member #

On the motorcycle it’s two fingers “V” with your arm straight out and angled towards the ground. Been that way for years. The “V” isn’t just a Jeep thing. Couple fingers, “V”, whole hand up waving from the steering wheel would all work IMO. Its acknowledging the other bronco or even a fellow off-road vehicle like a Jeep. With the motorcycle it don’t only wave at a Honda which is what I ride.

Reactions: Darrel