Mar 26, 2021
Chicago Suburbs, IL, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Kim
Last Name
P
Member #

Hey all! This is going to be the first event I am attending with my 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, can anyone shed some light on how the drives work? Due to work, I won't be arriving til Friday evening and the drive I was most looking forward to is the SATURDAY SCENIC & DESTINATION DRIVES 9 AM – Drive – Devils Lake – Burma Road Trail – 2 Miles Gravel. Any and all info is greatly appreciated and I'm excited to see all the other Broncos and meet the owners :)

Reactions: mitchcreel

Gpscharron

Rank IV

Champion III

Aug 1, 2020
Waynesville, NC, USA
First Name
Claude
Last Name
Charron
Member #

Hey all! This is going to be the first event I am attending with my 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, can anyone shed some light on how the drives work? Due to work, I won't be arriving til Friday evening and the drive I was most looking forward to is the SATURDAY SCENIC & DESTINATION DRIVES 9 AM – Drive – Devils Lake – Burma Road Trail – 2 Miles Gravel. Any and all info is greatly appreciated and I'm excited to see all the other Broncos and meet the owners :)
Pretty simple. The broncos start to line up about 20 mins prior to leaving. Once you get there, there will be someone that will know the information you are looking for.

wiscobricks

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jun 8, 2020
Barneveld, WI, USA
Hello wisco bricks here. Dont know what im replying to. But i have a1985 BRONCO XLT for sale. It has the 351 HO. C6 NP 208. 9inch rear. heavey duty 31 spline dana 44 front. Desert sand and dark desert sand in color. Only asking 13,500

AceGoliath

Rank III

Advocate II

May 21, 2020
Joliet, IL, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Sym
Member #

Looking forward to my first Bronco event and Super Celebration. Making a mini vacation out of it. I'll be around Tuesday Night through Sunday.

• Love
Reactions: Laura