Why Haven't I got my Bronco ?

Rydfree
Mar 25, 2021

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Mar 25, 2021

I think the author of this review is as confused as some friends of mine that keep telling me they saw a Bronco on the road somewhere . They keep asking why I haven't got mine yet .

https://www.insidehook.com/article/vehicles/review-ford-bronco-sport-driving-blizzard

"The most anticipated US car release of the decade is finally off the line. We got behind the wheel to put it through the paces."

"Since being first announced in 2017, the revamped Bronco has been the object of as much debate, skepticism and genuine excitement as any car to have hit the American road in the last decade. Now, seeing it in real life, at least one of these interested parties has reached a resolution."
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
ResidualGenius
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2021

Libations MOD

Mar 25, 2021

Yea, I got a pic from a GF as she was driving through Nebraska saying she saw the New Bronco, that is was really small, and asked when do I get mine. She's a Jeep girl so, the easy reply was nice, that definitly look s better than the Grand Cherokee. Then she realized it wasn't the true Bronco LOL
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Gutter Clown, Rydfree