Slogans!!Any thoughts??

ZWSMITH
May 24, 2020

Rank VI

May 24, 2020

How about........
It’s a Bronco thing........you will understand!
4-DR Badlands MT MY23 Velocity Blue MIC Top High Trim beadlock rims KO2's Reservation 7/14/20 Ordered 10/03/22 Build Date 12/03/22 Arrived at Dealership 12/15/22 Home in garage 12/16/22
frinesi2
Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2020

Rank V

May 24, 2020

The original bronco slogan is good enough for me :)
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22

Rank VI

May 24, 2020

The original bronco slogan is good enough for me :)

And what would that be?
If Found, Return to the Wild

Rank 0

Jun 15, 2020

been through this on FJ forums way back when.

A similar thread asked for slogans. Being that I was fresh out of ad school, I posted some ads that said "Get in here (pic of FJ interior) and get out there! (pick of FJ out in nature)".

A few months later, maybe coincidentally (or maybe it was a s crowdsourcing experiment by a competitor's marketing team), Jeep came out with their "Have Fun Out There" campaigns.

But anyway, in case Ford anyone is reading, I like me some juxtaposition of Wild Horses (the song) over slow motion Bronco driving in nature. Driver on way to work in the city driving in traffic, but pulling off, taking off tie and driving some dirt roads to a river/lake, wherever. "Less Mild | More Wild."

Attachments

Rank VI

Jun 24, 2020

been through this on FJ forums way back when.

A similar thread asked for slogans. Being that I was fresh out of ad school, I posted some ads that said "Get in here (pic of FJ interior) and get out there! (pick of FJ out in nature)".

A few months later, maybe coincidentally (or maybe it was a s crowdsourcing experiment by a competitor's marketing team), Jeep came out with their "Have Fun Out There" campaigns.

But anyway, in case Ford anyone is reading, I like me some juxtaposition of Wild Horses (the song) over slow motion Bronco driving in nature. Driver on way to work in the city driving in traffic, but pulling off, taking off tie and driving some dirt roads to a river/lake, wherever. "Less Mild | More Wild."

Looks like you were close - the new slogan is "Built Wild"

https://fordauthority.com/2020/06/ford-touts-the-new-bronco-as-built-wild-with-brand-new-tagline/
If Found, Return to the Wild

Rank 0

Jun 24, 2020

Sweet if I could get some discount off sticker for the coincidence :) (edit: looks like the slogan was out before my peon brain even posted here)
frinesi2

Rank 0

Jun 24, 2020

I just saw they were already way into their wild slogan long before I even posted. I feel foolish. Or I could take it as a sign from the car gods that I must now buy this bronco.

https://pickuptrucktalk.com/2020/06...-company-to-also-introduce-built-wild-slogan/

Rank III

Jul 06, 2020

How about........
It’s a Bronco thing........you will understand!
I always thought the JEEPS that had that saying on their back bumper, were asking to get rear-ended. (my Mother included!!) she thought it was so funny...it was stupid and rude!

Rank 0

Jul 07, 2020

It looks cool but the wrangler kills it.