Bronco Super Celebration West

Bronco Nation Community
May 19, 2020
Author Staff member

Administrator

May 19, 2020

[RP][/RP]September 9-12, 2020
Organized drives, Bronco Show N Shine. Parts vendors and other good family Bronco Fun!
https://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/events/bronco-super-celebration-west/
Bsooudi, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2020

Rank 0

May 20, 2020

Hope to see a lot of you out in Beuna Vista, Colorado. It will definitely be blast.
kateshea, gibsBRonCO

Rank IV

May 20, 2020

Looking forward to seeing everyone at this event!
BroncoJanes, gibsBRonCO

Rank 0

May 20, 2020

I plan on attending. I already put in for the time off and love spending time in Buena Vista. Unfortunately, I won't have my Bronco on the road by then, but that won't keep me from drooling over others' rides.
BroncoJanes, gibsBRonCO

Rank VI

May 20, 2020

Looking forward to this event. The Super Celebration is always an awesome event. In Colorado?? Even better!!!
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
BroncoJanes

Rank III

May 20, 2020

I'll be in BV this weekend, my Mother In Law is actually on the town Beautification Committee. The big flower pots you see in the summer were one of her projects along with the new city logo. Looks like I'll have to plan a fall trip for the event.
gibsBRonCO, Whim

Rank 0

May 23, 2020

Looking forward to seeing Buena Vista and everybody there!
Steve St.Clair
Broncos are happiest out doing what God meant them to do, play hard! Bronco Safari 2023 is May 2-6
Broncitis, gibsBRonCO

Rank III

May 26, 2020

I'll be there with a trailer load of Broncos from the East Coast!
Deano Bronc, KD6TAV

Rank III

Jul 13, 2020

Just a preview of some of the views and terrain you can expect from the Buena Vista area.
8A1C168C-FB3B-4C92-A620-0F023F94C756.jpeg8A1C168C-FB3B-4C92-A620-0F023F94C756.jpeg
Deano Bronc, Dubya TF

Rank 0

Jul 14, 2020

See ya there!
Deano Bronc, Mantruck

Rank 0

Jul 20, 2020

Hello all, I have put my reservation in for the new Bronco so technically I am a "Future" Bronco owner however I am not new to offroading having owned several jeeps including 2 Rubicons. I do have to say that Buena Vista is one of my Favorite areas to offroad!

With that being said does anyone know if there will be any of the new Broncos at this meetup? I am dying to drive to Buena Vista to see the new Bronco in person and hopefully put my eyes on some of the new colors.

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2020

Hello all, I have put my reservation in for the new Bronco so technically I am a "Future" Bronco owner however I am not new to offroading having owned several jeeps including 2 Rubicons. I do have to say that Buena Vista is one of my Favorite areas to offroad!

With that being said does anyone know if there will be any of the new Broncos at this meetup? I am dying to drive to Buena Vista to see the new Bronco in person and hopefully put my eyes on some of the new colors.

Just checking in.
Anyone heard if the 2021 Broncos will be attending?
This might also be a great event for releasing the Build/Price function!

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2020

Just checking in.
Anyone heard if the 2021 Broncos will be attending?
This might also be a great event for releasing the Build/Price function!

Nothing official yet, but my guess is, with all the recent sightings, there is a good chance we might see one there!
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2020

Nothing official yet, but my guess is, with all the recent sightings, there is a good chance we might see one there!
I bet attendance numbers would jump if 2021 Broncos were scheduled to appear. Everyone loves seeing a Rockstar!
Of course, the East celebration numbers could jump as well.
It would be a real bonus if BN members got knowledge and access to tickets first before it fills up! Just saying!

Rank VI

Aug 26, 2020

Hey folks,

It's been confirmed to Bronco Nation that the 2021 Bronco will be at Super Celebration West.

https://community.thebronconation.com/first-public-appearance-of-2021-bronco/
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Deano Bronc, gibsBRonCO

Rank VI

Aug 27, 2020

Oooo nice! Now I might have to make a special trip up there!
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 27, 2020

Thank you @David for the post!
I noticed the following sentence in the announcement:
Ford personnel will be on hand to answer questions and provide detailed product immersions throughout the event.
Do you think "Immersions" means a "Ride Along"?
Thank you.
kateshea, Big Mike

Rank VI

Aug 27, 2020

Thank you @David for the post!
I noticed the following sentence in the announcement:
Ford personnel will be on hand to answer questions and provide detailed product immersions throughout the event.
Do you think "Immersions" means a "Ride Along"?
Thank you.
Glad everyone is getting excited about it! The article is extent of what we know at this time. We have a small team that's going to be onsite and can't wait to meet any of you that have some time to stop by our tent.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Deano Bronc, DRWright

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Aug 27, 2020

I'm interested in going, but not really sure how the event works. I see that the $50 registration includes:
1 Bronco Show Field Parking Pass
Show entrance for Driver and all Guests
1- T-SHIRT Voucher
3- Raffle Tickets
1- Show-N-Shine Participation Card

However, I don't have a Bronco (anymore/yet), so how does it work for non-Bronco owners? Is the show field open to the public, or is there a separate event ticket for that? I assume the trail rides are for Broncos only. Does anyone going from So-Cal want a navigator to ride along and split gas costs?

Rank VI

Aug 27, 2020

I'm interested in going, but not really sure how the event works. I see that the $50 registration includes:
1 Bronco Show Field Parking Pass
Show entrance for Driver and all Guests
1- T-SHIRT Voucher
3- Raffle Tickets
1- Show-N-Shine Participation Card

However, I don't have a Bronco (anymore/yet), so how does it work for non-Bronco owners? Is the show field open to the public, or is there a separate event ticket for that? I assume the trail rides are for Broncos only. Does anyone going from So-Cal want a navigator to ride along and split gas costs?

The Celebration is organized by Bronco Driver Magazine. The publisher's first name is Tom. He can be reached via the contact page on the magazine's website through this link: https://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/contact/ (He is good about responding!)

Other attendees are reporting the following information:
Update: I just heard back from the Bronco Super Celebration event and they confirmed that you do not need to pay to visit, and as a visitor we'll have access to see the 2021 Bronco.

It may be wise to contact Tom to confirm this information. Enjoy!
TorgSurv, Deano Bronc