Champion I

Aug 11, 2020
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Sendecki
Member #

Wonder if Bronco will have samples of the new for MY22 colors. That Green might get me off of my love of old fashion refrigerator white. thankx

Mantruck

Rank IV

Advocate III

May 21, 2020
Colorado/Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Wixom
Member #

I will be there arriving a bit early and will have others with me. My daughter, member #2304, who has her build sheet and VIN for a new Badlands, which is going to be a BA Badlands build will be along. We all will leave after Super Cell and head over to the Durango, Ouray and Telluride area to do some wheeling and enjoy that side of the state for a week. If some of you want to get together and do Black Bear we are all in. We have that Wed. the 15th to Friday the 17 open for off road. So get with me or send a message and maybe we can do some cool rides.

FYI the Telluride Blues Fest will be going on so I suggest Black Bear be early in the week. That whole side of the Mtn will be nuts as we drop into Telluride. Friday would really be crazy. We are also gonna do Mesa Verde and ride the train to Silverton. Being a life long native to Colorado and a couple of others with us who are newbies we are doing some touristy stuff as well.

Attachments

Reactions: Laura

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Wonder if Bronco will have samples of the new for MY22 colors. That Green might get me off of my love of old fashion refrigerator white. thankx
They did have the Eruption Green jerry can at Woodward (no Hot Pepper Red yet), so you'll get to see the one you want at Super Cel for sure!

Lester10-3

Rank V

Champion I

Aug 11, 2020
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Sendecki
Member #

OK, Looks like I will want to work my way around the US 50 detour to visit what might be my new favorite color. Thanks.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Screenshot_20210904-061353.png

The pre-Super Cel West experience has begun!

Yesterday, David, Dan, and I left Detroit and headed off to Lincoln.

PXL_20210903_103218606.jpg

I took the Bronco Sport Badlands, and David and Dan ran the Bronco Badlands.

We stopped for a photoshoot and to fill up our vehicles.

PXL_20210903_171545328.PORTRAIT.jpg

Make make sure you're following @thebronconation and @bronconationlive on Instagram for all our updates from the road!

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

PXL_20210904_232041319.jpeg

We made it to the event field in Buena Vista! We had an easy day of driving, a stop at the Pony Express station, and a visit to 4WP in Denver. Tomorrow, we're taking the Sport out on some trails, while the Bronco tackles another set with Mitch Creel of Wild Horses. We're ready to see a bunch more of you roll into town, too!

Lester10-3

Rank V

Champion I

Aug 11, 2020
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Sendecki
Member #

Thank you for your photo trip report. I know that highway well. Especially Iowa 80 Truck Stop. There was a time I ate a lot of lunches or dinners there. Now I am in Colorado. Hope to see you in Buena.

Reactions: Hobgoblin

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

A couple things for the folks who are coming out. We have trail guides and stickers at the Bronco Nation booth for those going out on the Danger drives. If you do any of those drives this week, we’ll give you the Bronco Nation Trail Guide challenge coin.

Also, we have the sticker for the event at the booth.

Attachments

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Lots of the Bronco community here already, and plenty more coming in over the next couple days. Who else is getting in today? And even if you're not able to make it this time, we hope you follow along to get a good feel of why you HAVE to come to at least one of the three Super Cel events next year!

First, on today's agenda, Ford Ride and Drives are happening from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Hop over to that news piece to get the details on first come, etc. And excitingly, if you're here, you can win a chance to get an exclusive ride with a legend: Loren Healy, Vaughn Gittin Jr., and Brad Lovell will be taking the lucky winners out on the trail. That's an opportunity you don't want to miss!

The Broncos (2021s and early gens) have already started out on trails.
  • @jparker jumped in with Shelby Hall and @MitchellWatts in Mitch's sweet Bronco Badlands. You'll be seeing the pictures online!
  • I'm taking the Sport on the Clear Creek Mining Camps Tour.
  • Dan is headed out in the Bronco Badlands to Bonanza/ Rawley Mine.
What kind of pictures or questions would you like to have from this or have answered? Add them to this thread or message us on @thebronconation or @bronconationlive!

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

image.jpg

Yesterday, Dan and @David went with Jon (@Nashville Early Bronco) to Grizzly Lake. You'll be seeing video of this run!

PXL_20210908_185020855.jpg

@jparker, @mitchcreel, @Nashville Early Bronco, Erik from Maxlider, and I took the Sport and one of the Maxlider builds to Cottonwood Pass for some filming and views. It was pavement the whole way unfortunately, but we have more dirt drives and trails planned for today with the Bronco Badlands, @MitchellWatts' Bronco, and the Sport!

Watch for content on Instagram of @jparker and Brad Lovell taking a special trip in a special Bronco! And stop by the booth for a sticker if you've completed a Danger Drive, and the Trail Guide coin if you do all four!

PXL_20210909_154507244.jpg