Bronco Super Celebration West

David
Dec 02, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 02, 2020

[RP][/RP]

Bronco Super Celebration is coming back to Buena Vista, Colorado!

Registration is now open at the Bronco Driver site: https://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/events/bronco-super-celebration-west/

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/61']View Round Up Event[/eventlink]
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
woodardpc2, bdawson24

Rank V

Dec 02, 2020

[RP][/RP]Bronco Super Celebration is coming back to Buena Vista, Colorado!
Right on! I’ll be there!
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
Jakob1972, tlowell01

Rank 0

Dec 02, 2020

We'll plan on it. Thanks @David.
Jakob1972, tlowell01

Rank VI

Dec 02, 2020

If all goes well, we should have our Bronco by then!! Love the BV area.
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Dec 02, 2020

Nothing like planning ahead! I hope the world is a very different place by Sept '21...
1. Vaccine has gained traction and the world is well on its way to getting back to normal
2. I've got my '21 Bronco!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
3Dogs, les16j

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Dec 02, 2020

I won't have my '21 ('22?) Bronco yet, but I plan to take the '91. It will be nice to actually have a Bronco for the trail rides this time!
brnc_o_vrlndr, Bronc96

Rank 0

Dec 02, 2020

I plan to bring my 1970 back and my wife will drive the 2021 if it comes in by that time.
1970 Bronco Sport Wagon
Bronco Nation Member # 1300
TorgSurv

Rank VI

Dec 02, 2020

It is on my calendar! Looking forward to a return visit, especially with a new Bronco. thanks
TorgSurv

Rank VI

Dec 02, 2020

Maybe some of the Broncos will drive the trails to Ouray or Telluride? @mitchcreel can lead the way in his Pitbull!
TorgSurv

Rank IV

Dec 02, 2020

Great! I’ll be there.
TorgSurv

Bronco guy doing Bronco-ey things with his Bronco

Dec 02, 2020

I snuck in there with my Samurai this last September, as I helped run the comms and trail boss some trails. My 67 will be ready, and hopefully my first day reservation for a FE (maybe a BL though) will allow me to have both of mine on the trails. I am game for a Road-Trip to other trails for those that will be there for more than a few days!
First Edition 4dr
1967 Bronco
1993 Mustang Notchback
brnc_o_vrlndr, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Dec 02, 2020

Buzzy & others: Watch the weather. This year we got clear into November before snow closed our high country. Previous years we have had snow in September. I have a picture on my refrigerator from our September Jeep Jamboree of the group making tracks in the snow outside of Silverton. I still want to connect with other Bronco folks anytime you get to Western Colorado.
BuzzyBud, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 02, 2020

I'll be there! Like The Bronze, I'll help run the trails and street cruises and will do so again next year. Should be fun and chances are the weather will be MUCH better in 2021! We'll need to check on interest for a longer trail ride / overlanding trip to Ouray or Telluride or other destination. We could probably put something together. I'm sure Mitch will be game!
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
BuzzyBud, TorgSurv

Rank VI

Dec 02, 2020

If you can get an old edition of Well's book, find the directions for Taylor Mountain or Old Monarch Pass trails. Both could be on your way to Ouray, Lake City, etc. Or I can bring my old books. Hope to see you there.
BuzzyBud, TorgSurv

Rank II

Dec 02, 2020

Planning on being there and helping out again, I'll keep my fingers crossed for another snowstorm too!
BuzzyBud, TorgSurv

Rank 0

Dec 02, 2020

It's in the plans again. Hope this time it doesn't snow so many can experience the trails around the BV area. Like I told many my dad and I have been camping in the area around Arkansas River valley since 1990 this same weekend after Labor Day and only 2 times have we have snow so it's rare to have that happen.

We had a great time this year so look forward to next year.
BuzzyBud, TorgSurv

Rank VI

Dec 03, 2020

Maybe some of the Broncos will drive the trails to Ouray or Telluride? @mitchcreel can lead the way in his Pitbull!

haha I'm always down for a drive! As long as my Bronco stays in one piece, I'll drive it anywhere :LOL:
BuzzyBud, gibsBRonCO

Rank VI

Dec 03, 2020

I live in KC, but I'd really like to make this event. A 10 hour drive isn't too bad, would definitely put some good miles on the 21 though.
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
Deano Bronc, gibsBRonCO

Rank 0

Dec 04, 2020

My first adventure in relation to the Bronco and Bronco Sport was to Buena Vista. I drove 2 1/2 hours to the west, then droped into the bowl of Buena Vista with the grandeur of the snow cap peak of Mount Princeto in the distance. That trip made me certain that I wanted to purchase one of these vehicles. It was AWESOME! I got my first Bronco swag there! I can’t wait to go back next year.
bdawson24, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 04, 2020

RedCo & others: Expect to & plan to spend more than a few days in this area over the next several seasons. The roads, routes, trails, history & scenery will have coming back. I am the same 2 1/2 hours away, just in the other direction and never tire of these visits.
RedCo, TorgSurv