Champion I

Sep 16, 2020
Cibolo, TX, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Brittain
Member #

Does anyone have a decent image of size comparison between the Bronco Sport and its brother the Escape? Ford's site has them next to each other now under their B+P page (see below image). Good to see how well these fit people, pets and gear.
Escape-BS-Comparison.JPG

Reactions: Commodore

magicbus

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jul 20, 2020
Nantucket Island, Nantucket, MA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Snothere
Agreed. The new Escape left the useful boxiness behind and sloped the rear and sides and tapered the edges of the liftgate, taking up valuable real estate and making it harder to get things in the rear.

Reactions: Commodore

JFord

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 18, 2020
California, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ford
Member #

Does anyone have a decent image of size comparison between the Bronco Sport and its brother the Escape? Ford's site has them next to each other now under their B+P page (see below image). Good to see how well these fit people, pets and gear.
View attachment 4851
Bronco sport looks a whole lot better and is far more capable. The escape is more of a fun to drive around town vehicle with 4 wheel drive to help you in the snow on the way home. Bronco sport is that and let’s get off road kind of fun.

Reactions: PSUTE and Commodore

AcesandEights

Rank V

Promoter II

Oct 22, 2020
Oregon, USA
First Name
Aresenio
Last Name
Beckman
I just did this with the Bronco and Bronco Sport and I'm surprised by the similarities in size. The Bronco Sport is hardly larger than the Bronco (2-D), and it has a longer wheelbase. I'm surprised by this, as seating capacity is greater, passenger volume is greater, headroom is greater, shoulder room is greater, hp/wt ratio is better (comparing Badlands models; not apples to apples comparing auto to manual trans). Seems strange to me that Ford would offer a 2D Bronco that is smaller in many ways than it's little brother the Bronco Sport.