Bronco Sport Outer Banks

Inkbleed
Feb 14, 2022

Rank 0

Feb 14, 2022

Ordered my Bronco Sport Outer Banks January 14. Got a confirmation email, but nothing since. Who else has ordered a sport and what was your experience as far as a time frame for delivery.

Oxford White with black roof
Moon roof
Tow Package
Cargo/floor mats
Tech package

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2022

Rank I

Feb 14, 2022

Ordered my Bronco Sport Outer Banks January 14. Got a confirmation email, but nothing since. Who else has ordered a sport and what was your experience as far as a time frame for delivery.

Moon roof
Tow Package
Cargo/floor mats
Tech package

Moon roof
Tow Package
Cargo/floor mats
Tech package
Ordered my Sport Outerbanks 12/13/21. Order accepted that day. Week or two later got a build date of 2/21/22 and VIN#. Then 2 more emails from Ford pushing back build date to 2/28 Week then to 3/7/22. Hope not to get another delay email.
sendee

Rank 0

Feb 16, 2022

Ordered our BS Outerbanks on 12/06/21. Got the email from Ford telling us that it was accepted the next day. Got the email with vin# and build date of 2/28 a couple of weeks later. Another email pushing out build to 3/7. We just sold our 2014 Ram for $1000.00 less than we paid for it new and will keep our sweet little Jeep Wrangler. Not in a hurry but am really looking forward to getting it!
AllthePonies