Bronco Sport order limits

GracieLock
May 20, 2022

Rank 0

May 20, 2022

Hubby & I both ordered Outer banks. We received a call from salesman today saying there's a "New Ford rule"that we can't buy two vehicles?? They are being built right now. Anyone heard of this? I'm not accusing, but doesn't sound kosher ...
Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2022

Rank VI

May 20, 2022

Don't have an answer to your question, but my question to you is are there no Bronco Sports on any dealer lots near you? Way over here on the left coast, you have several to choose from unless you're wanting a Sport Badlands. Then the pickins are slim to none
Member # 5650 / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

Rank II

May 20, 2022

Hubby & I both ordered Outer banks. We received a call from salesman today saying there's a "New Ford rule"that we can't buy two vehicles?? They are being built right now. Anyone heard of this? I'm not accusing, but doesn't sound kosher ...
Order one from one dealer and the other from across town at another dealer
GracieLock

Rank V

May 20, 2022

Pretty sure it's bullshit so they have one for stock they can sell for ADM. Call Ford customer service...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
GracieLock

Rank 0

May 20, 2022

Don't have an answer to your question, but my question to you is are there no Bronco Sports on any dealer lots near you? Way over here on the left coast, you have several to choose from unless you're wanting a Sport Badlands. Then the pickins are slim to none
Very little stock here. Placed order 1st of March.