Bronco Sport bigger than it looks.

TrailReady
May 13, 2021

Rank V

May 13, 2021

is Bronco Sport really a small vehicle?
Or is it actually BIG enough!
Short wheelbase with lots of room inside...
hmmm is that big or small :unsure:
After sitting in a sport and getting back into my tacoma...my double cab feels small, close to the dash.
Get into sport instant roomy'ness and head room.

Owners now that your living with these
Are they BIG or small to you?

Screenshot_2021-05-09-18-54-10-1.png
Rubydooz, benjaminkrawiec

Wank ER

May 14, 2021

I've sat in one and spent a little time looking around the fit and trim when I was looking at colors for my Bronco. Liked it a lot. Serves a really good purpose and was done well. The size is what I expected, maybe bigger. Very capable light vehicle.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Commodore

Rank V

May 14, 2021

I'm 6'6" 350.. my wife asked to replace her Chevy Traverse with the Sport since I have a 4d Badlands on order. With anything we buy, I need to be able to Drive it and Ride in it comfortably.. I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised by it.. With my height, moon roofs are an automatic No since it takes away too much headroom...

We ended up getting her a Rapid Red Big Bend and not only does she love it, I kind of enjoy driving it around as well... Plenty of vehicle for her. And even with the 1.5l, its pretty peppy..
Cyber Orange 4dr BadSquatch 2.7 Soft top (no tow)
TrailReady, Commodore

Rank V

May 14, 2021

I'm 6'6" 350.. my wife asked to replace her Chevy Traverse with the Sport since I have a 4d Badlands on order. With anything we buy, I need to be able to Drive it and Ride in it comfortably.. I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised by it.. With my height, moon roofs are an automatic No since it takes away too much headroom...

We ended up getting her a Rapid Red Big Bend and not only does she love it, I kind of enjoy driving it around as well... Plenty of vehicle for her. And even with the 1.5l, its pretty peppy..

Wife got a Badlands and it has more headroom then my 4Runner or F350... might look small on the outside but TONS of room on the inside.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Bronclahoma, TrailReady

Member 2541 Jerry

May 14, 2021

Wife received her big bend a few months ago.
It’s plenty roomy. Is sure doesn't feel cramped. Adequate space all around.
I agree the base 1.5 seems fine. I suspect it will be a bit less impressive in mountain passes next ski season. Sport mode should help on the climbs a bit.
Fingers crossed
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Bronclahoma, TrailReady

Standing Grumpy Face

May 14, 2021

My daughter has one. I drove it when I went to visit them and it is extremely room. Outside of the cargo area it had more room than my Grand Cherokee. Tons of head, leg and shoulder room. That's not saying cargo space is small. It was just a bit smaller in depth and width than my GC. But taller.

I considered getting one. But I would want the 2.0 with certain options. Badlands wasn't an option because I hate the Badlands package interior. So the only option would have been a First Edition. None available when I was considering.
MikeA2315, Commodore

Rank IV

May 16, 2021

I’ve had my Big Bend Sport (in Cactus Gray) for nearly a month now and it continues to impress me every drive. I’ve owned several Wranglers and Grand Cherokees; this Big Bend reminds me of the first generation GC…innovative, roomy, etc. I sold my Wrangler 2D for this Sport; I was very disappointed in the crazy high prices for new Wranglers…crazy high prices for limited options. A Wrangler with all the options I have in the Sport would easily put me near $60k…crazy! The 1.5L is great on gas, Eco around town, and in Sport mode I have no trouble on the interstate at 80mph. The ride is smooth and quiet, lots of room especially when you consider it is only a few inches longer than a 2D Wrangler. Obviously it sits a little lower than the Wrangler, but it’s not that noticeable. I was lucky and snagged a special order from a local dealer and mine has several extra options not common in a BB. And mine does have the power moonroof, a scarce option these days. Loving the vehicle, no real complaints so far!
Bronclahoma, JohnWayne

Member 2541 Jerry

May 18, 2021

2021 Bronco Sport Vs 2001 “V8” 5.0 DC236394-7461-49AD-8B73-0E38B178A60D.pngMercury mountaineer.
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
JAD67428, Bronclahoma

Member 2541 Jerry

May 18, 2021

B616B8F1-6DED-456D-9918-C01F6E9CF5F3.png
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jun 26, 2021

My daughter has one. I drove it when I went to visit them and it is extremely room. Outside of the cargo area it had more room than my Grand Cherokee. Tons of head, leg and shoulder room. That's not saying cargo space is small. It was just a bit smaller in depth and width than my GC. But taller.

I considered getting one. But I would want the 2.0 with certain options. Badlands wasn't an option because I hate the Badlands package interior. So the only option would have been a First Edition. None available when I was considering.
100% agreed, i desperately want an outer banks package with the 2.0. Love the OB wheels and the navy pier interior
Garemlin

Rank V

Jul 13, 2021

They definitely looks small on the road when I pass them, but when walking up to mine or sitting behind the wheel, it feels big! Must have something to do with the boxy shape and long hood. It also looks HUGE next to my fiancé’s 2004 Honda Civic lol

Rank IV

Sep 04, 2021

Definitely bigger than it looks. I'm 6' and had someone 6'2" sitting behind me and 3 other people in my BS. Everyone fit and felt comfortable.