Nov 20, 2020

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
OddMackey, ChapEJF
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2020

Rank III

Nov 20, 2020

How about article on Wildtrak and how long will reservation holders need to wait for the black painted top? Also real interior photos would be nice instead of all the computer generated stuff. Thanks.

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

Our Wildtrack profile is coming tomorrow or Monday. We haven't come across a Wildtrack that's close enough to a production interior to be of help. Once we know how long the wait will be for the painted top, we'll be sure to share!
EastTexasBronco, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

I’m gonna say it... badlands > sasquatch.
[O- 725 -O]
OddMackey, Nellman

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

Now there’s a hot take.
BroncoTerry, Built 4 America

Rank VI

Nov 21, 2020

Our Wildtrack profile is coming tomorrow or Monday. We haven't come across a Wildtrack that's close enough to a production interior to be of help. Once we know how long the wait will be for the painted top, we'll be sure to share!
It’s a unicorn in the bronco model list

Rank VI

Nov 21, 2020

It’s a unicorn in the bronco model list

My pet theory is that most of the TT units that were made were Badlands with Sasquatch since that has most of the features that they’ll have to train dealers on and test. There were probably several Outer Banks to train on the luxury features too.

Rank VI

Nov 21, 2020

So can’t wait for my Badlands! If only I could decide on color!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Chief1301

Rank V

Nov 22, 2020

I noticed in the profile page that there's a slight discrepancy regarding the G.O.A.T. modes. It states: "7 available G.O.A.T. modes. Adding Mud/Ruts and Rock Crawl to the standard Sand, Slippery, Sport, Eco, and Normal." I thought that Mud/Ruts was already on it and it's the Rock Crawl and Baja modes added to the Badlands, with no Sport G.O.A.T. mode. Unless that has changed, and the lineup PDF is now outdated.
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch
SuzHansen

Chief

Nov 22, 2020

Badlands is the best, most capable and option flexible trim level. IMHO, Badlands has the coolest trim badge, and I love the orange seat stitching and interior accent trim. It will look so good with Cyber Orange paint. I can't wait to get my 2 door Badlands.
Speed Devil, Sixteen

Rank VI

Nov 22, 2020

I am right behind you. Gonna be a long winter & difficult spring but gonna be worth it!
Built 4 America, Chief1301

Road trip!!!

Dec 03, 2020

So can’t wait for my Badlands! If only I could decide on color!

Need to write all the colors down on a piece of paper and put them in a hat. Have your wife draw one piece of paper and go with that color.

If you don’t like the color down the road, you can say your wife picked the color.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
KennyMac, Chief1301

Rank VI

Dec 03, 2020

Need to write all the colors down on a piece of paper and put them in a hat. Have your wife draw one piece of paper and go with that color.

If you don’t like the color down the road, you can say your wife picked the color.
HA!!!! But then its doubly my fault because 1). it was my idea for to have her pick it from a hat and 2). How dare I get criticize her for participating in my game :).

She's definitely a greyscale kind of girl when it comes to car colors. Her current driver (c-class) is dark grey. Her previous Z3 was black. I just happen to prefer color.

I actually think I've locked in on Velocity Blue now. I went to my LFD dealership and saw it on a couple of escapes and F-150's, and I think it will look really sharp on the Bronco. I was all in on AMB, but in AZ, I just think the dark exterior color with the black interior of the BL is just going to be too much. Also, VB being lighter, it should be a bit easier to keep clean and won't show little scratches quite so prominently. I was hoping to see Area 51 live at the event in Arizona, but it sounds like that rig will be Mammoth, so no luck there. Besides, I think that will be the most common color, and I don't want the most common color :).
Bronco Nation #1115
Reldn, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Dec 03, 2020

HA!!!! But then its doubly my fault because 1). it was my idea for to have her pick it from a hat and 2). How dare I get criticize her for participating in my game :).

She's definitely a greyscale kind of girl when it comes to car colors. Her current driver (c-class) is dark grey. Her previous Z3 was black. I just happen to prefer color.

I actually think I've locked in on Velocity Blue now. I went to my LFD dealership and saw it on a couple of escapes and F-150's, and I think it will look really sharp on the Bronco. I was all in on AMB, but in AZ, I just think the dark exterior color with the black interior of the BL is just going to be too much. Also, VB being lighter, it should be a bit easier to keep clean and won't show little scratches quite so prominently. I was hoping to see Area 51 live at the event in Arizona, but it sounds like that rig will be Mammoth, so no luck there. Besides, I think that will be the most common color, and I don't want the most common color :).
I have been ALL OVER on what color to choose. Still haven't decided for sure. Really leaning towards Oxford White. Although.....Iconic Silver looks good also.
Onthegas, BuzzyBud

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 03, 2020

I have been ALL OVER on what color to choose. Still haven't decided for sure. Really leaning towards Oxford White. Although.....Iconic Silver looks good also.
Yeah, I'm starting to have some interest in Iconic Silver and Carbonized Gray (I blame BuzzyBud!). Headed to my LFD this weekend to look at a couple of vehicles with those colors. Around 75% of my vehicles have been some shade of gray and I've been trying to stay away from it. :rolleyes:
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
BuzzyBud, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Dec 03, 2020

Yeah, I'm starting to have some interest in Iconic Silver and Carbonized Gray (I blame BuzzyBud!). Headed to my LFD this weekend to look at a couple of vehicles with those colors. Around 75% of my vehicles have been some shade of gray and I've been trying to stay away from it. :rolleyes:
We drove through the LFD again yesterday. Carbonized Gray is out for us.

Rank VI

Dec 03, 2020

Team Carbonized Gray!
Maybe I can help cultivate an interest in 2-door as well?! ;)
SlashRacer, ROCKO

Rank VI

Dec 04, 2020

To be clear, I'm not saying their is anything wrong with greyscale colors!!! They can look really good. I just happen to prefer non-greyscale colors. First car was a beige '85 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (to be fair, I had no say in that decision), a hunter green '97 Mustang, a red '14 Escape, and now a _________ '21 Bronco, haha.
Bronco Nation #1115
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank 0

Dec 08, 2020

What about Badlands with Sasquatch?
Mangelo, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 08, 2020

What's the point?
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole