Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

I reserved a BD and keep playing with the B&P as well and keep coming back to BD. I toyed with the idea of saving some cash and going budget off road build with a BaseSquatch, however I really want the 7spd and it appears you can't have that and the Squatch on Base. The only thing that bothers me with BD is no Mid Pkg and 7spd, have to go up to Badlands for that. It seems I am being funneled to Badlands which is a cool rig, but has options I don't need.

I might just say screw it and go BaseSquatch, auto, 2.7 and be done with it...but not sure if I can give up those washout floors and MGV seats. Decisions...lol :unsure:

ChapEJF

Rank V

Supporter I

Jul 7, 2020
Williamsburg, VA, USA
First Name
Everett
Last Name
Franklin
Member #

I have been set on the BD since the launch and then over the weekend my mind wandered to the tech features available with the OB. The Trail Cam and 12' screen are very enticing but there are so many items on the BD that I really like (steel wheels, black trim pieces, rugged looks and capability). I am back firmly (well as of this posting) on Team BD!

Fstfrd00

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 21, 2020
Fort Worth, TX, USA
www.gunsmithingtx.com
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Price
Member #

With having 2 kids the MGV is a huge selling point along with the washout floors. I like the standard rear locker and 4.46 gears on it as well. Bet it feels strong with the 2.7 auto!
+2
I have been set on the BD since the launch and then over the weekend my mind wandered to the tech features available with the OB. The Trail Cam and 12' screen are very enticing but there are so many items on the BD that I really like (steel wheels, black trim pieces, rugged looks and capability). I am back firmly (well as of this posting) on Team BD!
Ive waffled to with getting a higher trim but budget always pushes me back to a BD.
Base doesn't have the colors
Big Bend doesn't have the wash-out floors, MGV, rear steel

Reldn

Rank V

Promoter III

Jul 17, 2020
Atlanta, MO
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Dowell
Member #

I've ended up coming full circle. A 4 door Black Diamond is what I reserved, and have been all over the place on what trim and options I wanted.

After seeing some recent pictures of the stock Black Diamond and the interior I decided that I can live without the High Package and even the Sasquatch. I'm even starting to like the standard lights more than the Signature ones. Black Diamond it is! (Unless I change my mind again)

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

I've ended up coming full circle. A 4 door Black Diamond is what I reserved, and have been all over the place on what trim and options I wanted.

After seeing some recent pictures of the stock Black Diamond and the interior I decided that I can live without the High Package and even the Sasquatch. I'm even starting to like the standard lights more than the Signature ones. Black Diamond it is! (Unless I change my mind again)
I am here as well, keep coming back to BD after considering many possibilities. I really dig the black grille and standard lights also, has that old school 1st gen look!