Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
14U, bdawson24
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 18, 2020

Thanks, Dave
I hadn’t before considered This model...
There’s a lot to be said for one of these!
14U

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 18, 2020

If I could get the 12" screen and heated steering wheel with the BD, this is would have been my model. (y)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
MANDO6, Mastertiger87

Rank VI

Nov 18, 2020

If I could get the 12" screen and heated steering wheel with the BD, this is would have been my model. (y)
That might be a feature and not a bug. ;)
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
JennGrinestaff, Commodore

Gladesmen

Nov 19, 2020

If it had the 7-speed and mid package I would still be doing the BD. But that 12" screen might change things.:unsure:
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Broncobuster, Commodore

Rank VI

Nov 19, 2020

I love this trim, just wish you could pair the Mid Pkg with the manual...
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
doublebullout, ATC Enthusiast

Standing Grumpy Face

Nov 19, 2020

Top on my list. But I still need to see and feel those MGV seats before making a final decision.
Commodore

Rank V

Nov 23, 2020

After Reserving a Base....going thru heck to see which model fits me... I have come to the BD! It has the MOST features, that you can't get with any other.
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years
Rockett, MANDO6

Rank VI

Nov 23, 2020

I reserved a BD and keep playing with the B&P as well and keep coming back to BD. I toyed with the idea of saving some cash and going budget off road build with a BaseSquatch, however I really want the 7spd and it appears you can't have that and the Squatch on Base. The only thing that bothers me with BD is no Mid Pkg and 7spd, have to go up to Badlands for that. It seems I am being funneled to Badlands which is a cool rig, but has options I don't need.

I might just say screw it and go BaseSquatch, auto, 2.7 and be done with it...but not sure if I can give up those washout floors and MGV seats. Decisions...lol :unsure:
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
MANDO6, tracythemighty

Rank VI

Nov 23, 2020

I love the BD, and is my chosen trim. I just want a 12" screen to finish out my build. The 12" looks much cleaner.
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
MANDO6, Broncobuster

Rank VI

Nov 23, 2020

I love the BD, and is my chosen trim. I just want a 12" screen to finish out my build. The 12" looks much cleaner.
12” makes quite a difference....
Bronc96

Rank VI

Nov 23, 2020

12” makes quite a difference....
1606156391657.png
MANDO6, MathProf

Rank III

Nov 24, 2020

We reserved a Big Bend but are definitely getting the BD now. With having 2 kids the MGV is a huge selling point along with the washout floors. I like the standard rear locker and 4.46 gears on it as well. Bet it feels strong with the 2.7 auto!
MANDO6, Commodore

Rank V

Nov 24, 2020

I have been set on the BD since the launch and then over the weekend my mind wandered to the tech features available with the OB. The Trail Cam and 12' screen are very enticing but there are so many items on the BD that I really like (steel wheels, black trim pieces, rugged looks and capability). I am back firmly (well as of this posting) on Team BD!
4DR OBX, A51, 2.3L/Auto, Soft Top, High Package, 4.27 Locking Rear Diff, AUX Switches
Reserved: 7/14/20, Ordered: 1/29/21, Built: 9/7/21, Assumed the Reins: 9/14/21
MathProf, Commodore

Rank VI

Nov 24, 2020

With having 2 kids the MGV is a huge selling point along with the washout floors. I like the standard rear locker and 4.46 gears on it as well. Bet it feels strong with the 2.7 auto!
+2
I have been set on the BD since the launch and then over the weekend my mind wandered to the tech features available with the OB. The Trail Cam and 12' screen are very enticing but there are so many items on the BD that I really like (steel wheels, black trim pieces, rugged looks and capability). I am back firmly (well as of this posting) on Team BD!
Ive waffled to with getting a higher trim but budget always pushes me back to a BD.
Base doesn't have the colors
Big Bend doesn't have the wash-out floors, MGV, rear steel
Commodore, ChapEJF

Rank V

Dec 13, 2020

I've ended up coming full circle. A 4 door Black Diamond is what I reserved, and have been all over the place on what trim and options I wanted.

After seeing some recent pictures of the stock Black Diamond and the interior I decided that I can live without the High Package and even the Sasquatch. I'm even starting to like the standard lights more than the Signature ones. Black Diamond it is! (Unless I change my mind again)
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch
tracythemighty, Commodore

Rank IV

Dec 13, 2020

Does the black diamond come with a front locker?

Rank V

Dec 13, 2020

Does the black diamond come with a front locker?

Only if you have the Sasquatch package on it. The stock Black Diamond only comes equipped with the rear locker.
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch
Shadowmere.Bronco, Commodore

Rank IV

Dec 13, 2020

Only if you have the Sasquatch package on it. The stock Black Diamond only comes equipped with the rear locker.
Ok think you that is how I ordered it
Commodore

Rank VI

Dec 13, 2020

I've ended up coming full circle. A 4 door Black Diamond is what I reserved, and have been all over the place on what trim and options I wanted.

After seeing some recent pictures of the stock Black Diamond and the interior I decided that I can live without the High Package and even the Sasquatch. I'm even starting to like the standard lights more than the Signature ones. Black Diamond it is! (Unless I change my mind again)
I am here as well, keep coming back to BD after considering many possibilities. I really dig the black grille and standard lights also, has that old school 1st gen look!
doublebullout, SKetelaar