Bartac - CAUTION

Frisco Kid
Jan 19, 2024

Rank 0

Jan 19, 2024

I decided to order the Bartac paracord grab handles and the IFAK kit for my wife. It's been 6 weeks and nothing has arrived. I've been in contact with them but nothing has been shipped. CAUTION: if you order through them you may want to e-mail or inquire on lead time first. This was a holiday gift that never arrived... wifey not happy :( .
Darrel, Chief Ron
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jan 19, 2024

Thanks for the heads-up on asking about lead time. It's disappointing when a gift doesn't arrive in time ... and it's hard to be patient on Bronco stuff! I don't have any of their items, but I know a lot of people in the community like them, so I hope she's happy with them when they show up!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Darrel, Chief Ron

Rank 0

Jan 19, 2024

I have had good experiences with them so this is disappointing to hear. Try contacting them to see what is taking so long. I found them very responsive.
Darrel, Chief Ron

Rank 0

Jan 19, 2024

I have had good experiences with them so this is disappointing to hear. Try contacting them to see what is taking so long. I found them very responsive.

I have, they were responsive. They even offered a discount but its been crickets for sometime. I have since canceled the order.
Darrel, Chief Ron
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jan 19, 2024

Did you pick out some grab handles from another company, or just pressing pause for now?
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s

BYOB… Bring your own Bronco!

Jan 20, 2024

I have had good experiences with them so this is disappointing to hear. Try contacting them to see what is taking so long. I found them very

I have had nothing but good experiences with Bartact so this is new to me. Hopefully this is just a one off incident.

🐎

Edited… typo for 👍🏼
2023 Wildtrak, sas, mid, soft top. Not crazy offroader…. Just a normal trail junkie

Burrito Connoisseur

Jan 20, 2024

Not sure if "Bartac" and "Bartact" are the same company or not (typo?). BUT, I have several pieces of gear from Bartact and they've all been great—never had an issue.

Hopefully just an isolated incident.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
Chief Ron

Rank II

Jan 20, 2024

Funny that I’m seeing this today b/c I literally just learned about this company last night watching YouTube. And immediately i wanted to sell the metal Molle panels I ordered for my doors and get those bags instead. I wish I had known about them first b/c I’d have definitely gone that route instead.

I do like the little pocket thing that mounts to the grab handle. I think I’ll be grabbing one of those for sure.
'24 Badlands Sasquatch
Chief Ron

Rank II

Jan 21, 2024

I have their seat covers and console cover. Have no problems and am very happy with their products. Hopefully you get everything resolved.

Attachments

Chief Ron