How to get manual trans and heated seats together? (Other than Heritage)

dweinbach
Sep 16, 2023

Rank 0

Sep 16, 2023

Hi:

New here - this is my 1st post.

I'm beginning to shop for a used Manual Trans Bronco. It seems like the only way to get heated seats and a manual transmissions form the factory is the Heritage edition. Is that correct (for all production years)?

I don't want "aftermarket" heated seats. It seems like retrofititng would be tricky, since it uses a different climate control panel.

Any other otions besides Heritage edition that offered heated seats and manual trans?

Thanks!
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2023

Life is a Highway

Sep 16, 2023

I believe that pretty much all packages, including manual transmissions have heated seats. Maybe it has changed with the 23-24 MY builds. I know that the MT is a hard to get commodity.

Will Flyfish for food.

Sep 16, 2023

I believe that pretty much all packages, including manual transmissions have heated seats. Maybe it has changed with the 23-24 MY builds. I know that the MT is a hard to get commodity.

The mid package until 24 required a slushbox.

Life is a Highway

Sep 16, 2023

Looks like both 2 and 4 dr builds with a manual transmission, with mid package or higher come with heated seats. BB, BD and HE have 2.3l engine both manual and heated. OB and Everglades do not have MT available and only 2.7 w/AT and 4 doors. BL is available with 2.3 MT and heated seats. WT is only 2.7 and AT. Heritage Limited only has 2.7 and AT

Home, home on the range

Sep 17, 2023

So when I bought my Black Diamond the only package I could find with manual and heated seats was Badlands. As soon as you added the mid package it forced you into an automatic. That may have changed now. My aftermarket heated seats work great, and I have the control on the center console. 20220302_222252.jpg
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Sven