Ravelco Installed

MIGeezer
Aug 11, 2023

Rank V

Aug 11, 2023

The folks from Mid-Atlantic Ravelco, 732-309-2761, came to the house on Tuesday. Megan and Chuck are two great people. Their business is based in NJ, but they had a number of installs in the OH and MI area, so they came to our house. This saved me a lot of travel time. They do a great job installing the device. They make sure it is installed to your liking. They cover your fenders and the drivers compartment with clean covers to protect your truck. They have a lot of information regarding current techniques that thief's use to steal your vehicles. They take the time after the install to review this with you.

If you are interested in a Ravelco system and live in the north east or great lakes area please give them a call. You will not be disappointed.
NiceBronco, the poacher
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2023

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Aug 12, 2023

Just looked them up. I'll have to do more research, seemes if your plug gets lost or damaged you'd be s.o.l. odd that for 46 years they've had zero thefts but they're not more widely known.

Rank V

Aug 12, 2023

Just looked them up. I'll have to do more research, seemes if your plug gets lost or damaged you'd be s.o.l. odd that for 46 years they've had zero thefts but they're not more widely known.

The plug is no different then a key or FOB. If they get lost same out come. You can call Ravelco and they get you one over night. You get two plugs with the install. It's no different then using an ignition key.

John

Aug 12, 2023

I looked into them. Revalco is just dual kill switches with a key. After cutting off the coded key, there are only four wires and three combinations.