Super Supporter III

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

I get your point. It is a nice darker tone silver. Looks good.

I would potentially consider it but we already have silver, grey and white in the garage. Time to spice it up a bit.
Yes I 've had several motorcycles in silver as I like that shade and still have one sitting beside my current F-150 which is white . For some reason I have never had a car/truck in that color though as I tend to have more charcoal/gunmetal or black autos than brightly colored ones . The Iconic Silver F-150 that a guy has at work does not look like that in the sun or under the street lights . It is bright silver like all my bikes were . I'm leaning toward the carbonized grey at the moment but I really need to see them with my own eyes . I will be going to the East coast Bronco event next month so hopefully they will have something there to lay an eyeball on whether it be some new test Broncos or color charts . All this looking at colors on the internet is just more confusing by the day. If it does look a little darker on the Bronco like the pic it will be a contender but I don't see why it would be different than the F-150 here .

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Yes I 've had several motorcycles in silver as I like that shade and still have one sitting beside my current F-150 which is white . For some reason I have never had a car/truck in that color though as I tend to have more charcoal/gunmetal or black autos than brightly colored ones . The Iconic Silver F-150 that a guy has at work does not look like that in the sun or under the street lights . It is bright silver like all my bikes were . I'm leaning toward the carbonized grey at the moment but I really need to see them with my own eyes . I will be going to the East coast Bronco event next month so hopefully they will have something there to lay an eyeball on whether it be some new test Broncos or color charts . All this looking at colors on the internet is just more confusing by the day. If it does look a little darker on the Bronco like the pic it will be a contender but I don't see why it would be different than the F-150 here .
It does look darker. We have a Jetta that is the lighter silver. It looks nice but that darker shade is great.

I am trying to work it out to go to the East Celebration as well!

Reactions: Commodore

Bikeric

Rank II

Advocate III

Aug 10, 2020
Tulsa, OK.
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Ford
Based upon the different headlights and taillights, the silver 2-door is a Black Diamond or below, where as the white 4-door is an Outer Banks or above.

Reactions: Commodore