Custom decals

jharrell3623
Oct 20, 2023

OBX Hatman

Oct 20, 2023

Being my bronco is used to go to OBX and fish for Redfish. Here is some custom decals.
Jakob1972, 615_Bronco
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2023

Rank 0

Oct 20, 2023

Love it my previous Jeep had Stingsilver on the hood. If you didn't fish you didn't know what it stood for.
Laura

OBX Hatman

Oct 20, 2023

Great lure for sure , especially for those chomping ass Blues...........
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 24, 2023

Nicely applied! Care to share who you used to create them?
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Jakob1972

OBX Hatman

Oct 24, 2023

Nicely applied! Care to share who you used to create them?
Font used was copper or copper black. Size was 3 inch. White letters , black outline , and blue shading. Reflective.
Lettering.com
Chief Ron, Laura

Rank 0

Oct 29, 2023

J
Font used was copper or copper black. Size was 3 inch. White letters , black outline , and blue shading. Reflective.
Lettering.com

Thanks for the referral. Just bought a label on Lettering.com. Appreciated
Jimmy D
Chief Ron

OBX Hatman

Oct 30, 2023

J

Thanks for the referral. Just bought a label on Lettering.com. Appreciated

No problem , if you are using that same location. I will say this , it's a concave surface , so you want to peel back along the bottom all the way the entire length of the sticker about a half inch and then fold the paper back and press flat. DO NOT cut it off. The tiny paper fibers will stick to you decal as you cut and you will see it behind the sticker. Clean surface with alcohol. Then carefully pull the sticker taught and lightly line it up. Just barely tap in a few spots. Stand back and look. If it looks right , then go along the bottom edge and slowly stick the entire exposed part. Then fold the top down , remove the paper backing. And work the length back and forth slowly into the curvature till completely applied. Heat lightly with a heat gun. Wait about 30 seconds and then carefully squeegee it. It's an awequard space for sure. I used blue painters tape at the top edge to check alightment before commiting.
Deano Bronc