San Diego/OC/LA Club?

DTeller
Sep 07, 2023

Rank II

Sep 07, 2023

Hi all, I’ve been seeing a lot of Broncos all throughout Southern California and want to know if there’s any clubs or interest in starting one. Would love to get to know other Bronco lovers in socal and hit some trails/beach camp outs potentially. Feel free to reach out!
2023 Badlands | Oxford White | 4 Door | 2.7L | High | Soft Top
Laura, OrangecrushBronco
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 07, 2023

Life is a Highway

Sep 07, 2023

Hi all, I’ve been seeing a lot of Broncos all throughout Southern California and want to know if there’s any clubs or interest in starting one. Would love to get to know other Bronco lovers in socal and hit some trails/beach camp outs potentially. Feel free to reach out!
There is definitely a So Cal group here on BN. I will go back through my brain and the archives to see if I can find it!

Life is a Highway

Sep 07, 2023

Ok so I looked it up, took a bit because i was spelling his name wrong! @JoergH is very active down in Southern California. Here is a thread he had previously started for you to look at. Hit him up with a PM.
https://thebronconation.com/trails-...rn-california-off-road-club-hangouts-t.17675/
Laura, DTeller

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Sep 07, 2023

I don't live there but I'd join too if allowed. L.A. and SD are 2 of my favorite places. 1st Bronco Raptor I saw in the wild was in Coronado early this year. The width looked silly parked in a narrow grocery store parking lot but it was glorious.
Laura, DTeller

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Sep 08, 2023

Let me start with a Groucho Marx quote “I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member”. First there’s SoCal Broncos. It’s been around for a long time and is described as a non-club. No meetings, no dues, just a bunch of Bronco owners that like to wheel. You can find them on socalbroncos.com

The other one that I hang with is 4XMore Bronco Off-road Club. They also have a very regular pace of trail runs. As a matter of fact we are heading to Pismo dunes at the end of this month. They are set up as a Facebook group.

Finally, if you watch the events section here on BN you’ll find some great runs, and even a few led by yours truly.

Feel free to reach out to me anytime, I’m happy to share.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
Laura, Sven

Rank II

Sep 08, 2023

I don't live there but I'd join too if allowed. L.A. and SD are 2 of my favorite places. 1st Bronco Raptor I saw in the wild was in Coronado early this year. The width looked silly parked in a narrow grocery store parking lot but it was glorious.

That’s awesome…I’m getting married in Coronado this year 😄 I personally think my Bronco should be part of the wedding but my fiancée disagrees
Laura, Sven

Rank II

Sep 08, 2023

Let me start with a Groucho Marx quote “I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member”. First there’s SoCal Broncos. It’s been around for a long time and is described as a non-club. No meetings, no dues, just a bunch of Bronco owners that like to wheel. You can find them on socalbroncos.com

The other one that I hang with is 4XMore Bronco Off-road Club. They also have a very regular pace of trail runs. As a matter of fact we are heading to Pismo dunes at the end of this month. They are set up as a Facebook group.

Finally, if you watch the events section here on BN you’ll find some great runs, and even a few led by yours truly.

Feel free to reach out to me anytime, I’m happy to share.

Thank you for the info! Will definitely check both groups out 👍🏼

🐎Moab bound🐎

Sep 08, 2023

That’s awesome…I’m getting married in Coronado this year 😄 I personally think my Bronco should be part of the wedding but my fiancée disagrees

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. My 45th anniversary is in a few months. I have to say that your fiance not wanting the Bronco in the wedding could be a bad omen. But, on the other hand, if she doesn't get hooked on wheeling like I did, it could save you a whole lot of money. Lol
Hope you hook up with a herd of Broncos to wheel with.
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
Laura, Sven

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Sep 11, 2023

Congrats! Coronado is a perfect area to atleast enjoy the Bronco.
Sven, Darrel

Sep 12, 2023

She's not the right woman for you then! LOL. Just kidding. But, I do have my wife TOTALLY involved with trail runs, etc. in the Bronco. She loves the community and the outing. Especially Big Bear Bronco Bash that SoCal Bronco's puts on every year.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
TK1215, Darrel
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Sep 12, 2023

Congratulations on your wedding! And a beach camping trip sounds awesome.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s

Sep 13, 2023

Congratulations on your wedding! And a beach camping trip sounds awesome.

@Laura You should join us at Oceano Dunes (Pismo) at the end of the month. Should be a fun time with a good sized group of Broncos (about 30 show as "coming")! Here's the Facebook event in case someone wants to come.