Who has the slide out tailgate with a Sasquatch Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks or Everglades?

LoneRanger
Sep 06, 2023

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Sep 06, 2023

Who has the slide out tailgate with a Sasquatch Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks or Everglades?
the thread title says it all on this one!

looking for someone that has one of these models that has added that slide out tailgate AFTER they bought the truck!

L.R.
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 06, 2023

Gladesmen

Sep 06, 2023

My Brother had a Basesquatch with the slide out tailgate and since I knew he was going to trade it in at some point I asked him to give/sell me the tailgate to add to my Everglades but he ended up trading it in 4 month after he got his about a month after I got mine and did not have time to switch it over. But it did look like a pretty simple swap I would have to switch out everything from behind the rear seat back with the two vehicles. the MY24 Everglades will have this standard.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
LoneRanger

Sep 07, 2023

Interesting it wall come as standard equipment as its not offered with any of my listed options now. (specifically says that it will NOT fit) which I think is BS.

Just trying to check before I drop a fair amount of money.

L.R.
Jakob1972

Gladesmen

Sep 07, 2023

I bet it has to do with the GVW or something like that. like you can't get the roof rack on certain SAS models. or maybe its a BP glitch. but I have heard from multiple sources that it is a standard option for the Everglades. At the 15:25 mark he talks about this and again at the 25 min mark.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
LoneRanger

Sep 13, 2023

Thanks Jakob! appreciate the video!

L.R.
Jakob1972

Rank II

Sep 14, 2023

I bet it has to do with the GVW or something like that. like you can't get the roof rack on certain SAS models. or maybe its a BP glitch. but I have heard from multiple sources that it is a standard option for the Everglades. At the 15:25 mark he talks about this and again at the 25 min mark.

My understanding is it’s a GVWR issue as well. You can absolutely purchase them once you get the Bronco - at a nice premium ($1300). I have some buddies who have them in their SAS vehicles with no issues - other than now weighing more. I actually ordered one and it was put on backorder and then cancelled by Ford a few weeks ago to "purge old orders" for their new system. I had the 20% off coupon from June on my order and I’ve been fighting Ford accessories for weeks trying to get a duplicate code to re-order - to no avail. I keep getting a new CAS number with zero updates.
Outer Banks / 4DR / 2.3L / Auto / Catcus Grey / Lux / Soft Top / Sasquatch
Jakob1972

Home again, Home again

Sep 15, 2023

Interesting it wall come as standard equipment as its not offered with any of my listed options now. (specifically says that it will NOT fit) which I think is BS.

Just trying to check before I drop a fair amount of money.

L.R.

I was told it has to do with the GVW… Thought about getting it anyway but dont want to lose the MASSIVE storage under the cargo mat, and the cost of the slide out gate is too rich for my Blood…. If I decide I really want one I can build a carpeted one with full extension platform for a couple hundred bucks
Riding OB1, 23 4- door Outer Banks, SAS, MOD, MIC, Lux, Ordered 10/20/22, delivered 1/13/23
LoneRanger