Bronco Podcast

TheBigOlPikachu
Aug 13, 2020

Rank II

Aug 13, 2020

Has anyone listened to the Bring Back Bronco podcast? If not I highly suggest it, it’s very informative and you get to learn so much about the history of the Bronco and some fun facts. For instance, before it was the Bronco, they toyed with calling it the G.O.A.T. (Goes Over Any Terrain, wonder where I’ve heard that before. Lol) Give it a listen if you haven’t yet, it’s only 2 episodes in but it’s really enjoyable to listen to!
Bsooudi, tzuercher
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2020

Rank V

Aug 13, 2020

It is a great listen. I can not wait for more content. Really enjoy the history of it all. I have never owned a Bronco but have been a Ford guy for a long time. Thank goodness they are keeping us entertained while we wait.
Bsooudi, tzuercher

Rank II

Aug 13, 2020

It is a great listen. I can not wait for more content. Really enjoy the history of it all. I have never owned a Bronco but have been a Ford guy for a long time. Thank goodness they are keeping us entertained while we wait.
True! Without all the videos and content being released I would drive my self crazy!
Bsooudi, tzuercher

Rank III

Oct 27, 2020

Has anyone seen the ford expedition bronco concept trim they reference to keep the trademark alive in the podcast? If be interested to see what that looked like, Google was no help regretfully