Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

So. That was a mistake on my part. I read last summer it was the GT500. I dont keep up on all the vehicles and missed the correction to this. But the point of my thread is still valid. Just wait and see how the new regulations are going to "reset" industries throughout this country and how limited the choices will be by next summer.
P.S. my information doesn't come from alt right media on this. Its straight from the mouths of leftist representatives. Never under estimate an extremist narrative no matter what side of the canoe thier rowing on.

TCopp

Rank V

Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

So all of this information is new to the auto industry? Pretty sure they have known about these regulations for years, and have been preparing for them.

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

So all of this information is new to the auto industry? Pretty sure they have known about these regulations for years, and have been preparing for them.
Thats what I was saying.

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

This will be my last comment on the subject. This wasnt the right forum for this discussion. My point has been that the current and future expected regulations may be changing to the extreme and not all model vehicles will survive the changes. Im preparing for a rough road ahead.

Reactions: SlashRacer

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

I was thinking today who probably hates these delays more than we do. Ford's new CFO John Lawler. It's got to be painful to have like $9 Billion in potential sales on hold because of supplier issues. I'm sure this wreaks havoc on his cash flow projections :oops:
I'm sure the suppliers are being punished.

Reactions: Cooknn and JFord

joe76

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 30, 2020
Reno, NV, USA
First Name
joe
Last Name
mello
Member #

Suppliers are scattered everywhere so it is not just a Michigan thing. It seems like some don't realize how big of a project a brand new vehicle is. It only takes one supplier to not have the parts ready.

Was anyone really expecting a spring delivery? I reserved early and was shooting for June before this announcement so I guess it isn't a earth shattering news to me.
I'm just glad that ford is bringing the bronco back i can wait a little longer for mine to get built

RandallLG

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jun 4, 2020
California, USA
Member #

Advocate III

May 21, 2020
Jefferson City, MO, USA
Member #

All valid points indeed. But with a two year lockdown looming now and soo much false media creating panic resulting in extreme reactions that are beginning an almost communistic slowdown of our culture, It wouldnt surprise me if the FE reservations are the only ones built and everyone else will be told to get the sport if you want to continue.
I'M really not this negative about things but I see only 15% of reservations will be 2021YM at this point. The auto industry is under regulations to change emissions for all My 2022 vehicles which might just cancel the whole project. Its getting more difficult to remain hopeful.
“False media creating panic” ????? Get real and realize people are dying.

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

“False media creating panic” ????? Get real and realize people are dying.
.015 of 1% total population have died and .5 of 1%(high figure) have been exposed. Thosr numbers are real. Not even enough to be classified s epidemic in the U.S. more people get and die from the flu. I get that people have died from secondary afflictions that were exasperated by this and that it does pose a threat. I'm not denying it, but not enough to justify nation wide panic and governmentsl control of society. Were all supposed to be adults and with that comes personal responsibility. Take care of yourself and this will pass. H1N1 posed just as great a threat snd killed like 160k poeple but there was no where near the political hype behind it. Be responsible and take your own personal precautions.

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Ok, I miscalculated. Its only .00086 of 1%. (328.24 million, 281k deaths fro covid)

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Im not arguing. Just feel that people need to be properly informed. I'm not trying to be bias nor rude. You are right. I digress.