Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

It's disappointing to have to wait a little bit longer, but in the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal. I placed a reservation in July, so I knew it was going to be a long wait, and now it's just a little longer. I'm in the happy position of not needing or wanting any late availability options, so I'll be ready when the time comes.

Besides with the extra time before ordering, maybe we'll be able to see some preproduction builds in the wild in some additional colors :)

JFord

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 18, 2020
California, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ford
Member #

guzie

Rank V

Champion I

Jul 25, 2020
Grand Rapids mi
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Guzniczak
Member #

Rumor has it the Mach 1 might get the 6.8
Mach 1 gets the coyote still. The 5.0 tuned for 475 hp instead of 460 like the normal GT gets. It’s the same setup they had in the latest bullet. It gets the GT350 tremec vs the MT-82 trans. I think it gets the GT350 suspension as well. When I had my Gt350 I talked to a Ford engineer who mentioned something new coming that used GT350 stuff but not the flat plane 5.2. That engine was only for the GT350

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

There is no 2 year lockdown looming. The vaccine is already approved in the UK and more coming in the rest of the world. The light at the end of the tunnel is out there for this thing.

There is no risk for cancellation for this vehicle before it gets out in the hands of customers. All the investment and development is already paid and done. The money lost from not producing it now would be gigantic. Every automaker plans for emissions and safety regulations several years in advance. A model year 22 regulation change and several years after that would have been planned for years ago for a vehicle going into production in MY21.
Again. Just like everything else this year..
We will see...

Reactions: SlashRacer

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

There is no 2 year lockdown looming. The vaccine is already approved in the UK and more coming in the rest of the world. The light at the end of the tunnel is out there for this thing.

There is no risk for cancellation for this vehicle before it gets out in the hands of customers. All the investment and development is already paid and done. The money lost from not producing it now would be gigantic. Every automaker plans for emissions and safety regulations several years in advance. A model year 22 regulation change and several years after that would have been planned for years ago for a vehicle going into production in MY21.
Yes. You are the misinformed but wont hold the against you. Keep champion the misguided media and you might be able to get somewhere in life.
P.S. the regulator rarely care about everything you said and only about thier oun interpretation of the regulations regardless of the cist to the consumer. I've been dealing with the Fed DOT for 23 years and know a bit about this subject. But cudoos to you for your positive spin.

RynoPSU

Rank IV

Don't delete

Sep 17, 2020
Novi, MI, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Craig
Yes. You are the misinformed but wont hold the against you. Keep champion the misguided media and you might be able to get somewhere in life.
P.S. the regulator rarely care about everything you said and only about thier oun interpretation of the regulations regardless of the cist to the consumer. I've been dealing with the Fed DOT for 23 years and know a bit about this subject. But cudoos to you for your positive spin.
I won't hold it against you for over dosing on alt-right media.

I work at Ford in engineering for over 20 years dealing with regulations. I know a little about how they are created and implemented.