Bronco Order Survey & Analysis Project

Marmot
Jun 28, 2022

Rank VI

Jun 28, 2022

Fully Revised as of 8/4/23

Good day, Bronco Nation!

Just as a little fun, below is a link to an order configuration survey that compiles a database used to analyze how we have all configured, ordered, or purchased our Broncos. Please take the time to submit and share. Cheers!

Project Survey Link (The original survey form. Start here).

Of Note: I ran a query against Ford's website for a list of all dealers by state and have uploaded it to this survey. If you happen to see one missing, please let me know and I will have it added. However, if it is missing on this survey, it is not listed on Ford's website. I have also have a query on production numbers by plant & model. Check out that page to see how production numbers are rolling over time!

Analysis Project
Overtime, I hope we begin to paint an interesting picture of everyone's experience, in addition to drawing some patterns that we might not have thought of or have considered otherwise. There will be several layers to this and it will include data sources outside of this survey as well (Ford dealer ratings, etc.). Part of the goal is to analyze orders by timeline, geography, dealership, options, price, ADMs, and more. The more data we collect, the more accurate this report will become.

Thank you in advance for your participation! Will provide updates as this project starts to come together.

Bronco Order Survey Report & Dashboard
Live dashboard is not designed for a mobile device. A laptop, desktop, or tablet is recommended for viewing and interaction.
1656952046136.png

______________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE (7/20/22):

Excited to announce an all new page! I have now queried and added in all production data from Ford Motor Company (source: shareholder.ford.com). I know people view this data in forums as screenshots of Ford press releases, but this is much better ;) This is just a start - I will be working on adding in sales data, too.
  • See production rates by plant & model
  • Total production rates over time
  • Year; Quarter; Month filter added to view by specific time periods
  • Model & Plant selector filters at top to narrow down to specifics - Bronco Sport is up there!
1658363735632.png

______________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE (7/30/22):

Out of request, I have made a couple updates that I will also place in the original post:
  1. Survey Update Form now has the options to update the following:
    1. Dropped Options
    2. Your Bronco's Name!
    3. Added Options coming soon
  2. On the 'Order Configuration Analysis' page, you will now see a scrolling list of all Bronco Names submitted along with a total of like submissions - does someone else out there have the same name for their Bronco as you!?
22 Badlands | Eruption Green | 4Dr | 2.7L | Sasquatch | Lux | Tow | MGV | MIC | Mod Bumper
Ordered
: 11/27/21 | Production: 10/25/22 | Blend: 10/26/22 | Built: 10/26/22 | Shipped: 11/08/22 | Delivered: 11/09/22
Progress pics and full build details can be found in my profile posts.
sanborn, Broncofly

Rank VI

Jun 28, 2022

Awesome idea...love this! I just filled out the survey.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
DRWright, Marmot

Rank V

Jun 28, 2022

Thank you! I've been waiting for someone with the mind to tackle this!
2022 Wildtrak | Eruption Green | 2Dr | Sasquatch | Lux | Tow | Leather-trim SStone Blk Seats | MIC | Mod Bumper
Order 11/10/21
August feel: Boo. Sept. 9: I GOT A VIN! Oct. 27: Built!
Marmot

Life is a Highway

Jun 28, 2022

Good day, Bronco Nation!

As an analyst by profession, I often think about all the repetitious questions on these boards as well the information that individuals attempt to collect via message threads, and sometimes wish we had a formal database that could be referenced, analyzed, and shared among the community. We cannot get our hands on Ford Motor Company's (FMC) data, so why not start to build a little database of our own? With this, I want to try to kick off a fun little survey and analysis project. Below is a link to a survey form that I created to begin gathering data related to Bronco orders.

Data Collection
**Each entry on the form is considered as one (1) order. If you have made multiple orders for a Ford Bronco, please complete the form multiple times (once per order). Feedback on the form is welcome! As you complete the form, if there is a datapoint you feel is worth capturing for analysis, please let me know.

Currently, this project is intended for Bronco Nation community members only. Over time, I will consider opening the survey to others outside of this group. Please do not share this form with others outside of The Bronco Nation. Thank you.

Project Survey Link

Survey Boilerplate (as stated on the survey form):
"Please be honest and accurate when making your selections. This database project - built specifically for use among The Bronco Nation - will be used to analyze the Bronco order experience. All submissions will remain anonymous (by member number) when the analysis is complete and shared with The Bronco Nation community."

Of Note: I ran a query against Ford's website for a list of all dealers by state and have uploaded it to this survey. If you happen to see one missing, please let me know and I will have it added. However, if it is missing on this survey, it is not listed on Ford's website.

Analysis Project
Once there is a good amount of data collected, I will begin to model and develop a dashboard & report to visualize and analyze said data. Overtime, I hope to paint an interesting picture of everyone's experience, in addition to drawing some patterns that we might not have thought of or have considered otherwise. There will be several layers to this and it will include data sources outside of this survey as well (Ford dealer ratings, etc.). I will aim to develop a report that analyzes orders by timeline, geography, dealership, options, price, ADMs, and more.

Thank you in advance for your participation! Will provide updates as this project starts to come together.
if you can, ask if there was any additional deposit taken above the reservation deposit
Marmot

Rank VI

Jun 28, 2022

I completed the survey.
Marmot

Rank VI

Jun 28, 2022

if you can, ask if there was any additional deposit taken above the reservation deposit

Good one! Added - thank you.
22 Badlands | Eruption Green | 4Dr | 2.7L | Sasquatch | Lux | Tow | MGV | MIC | Mod Bumper
Ordered
: 11/27/21 | Production: 10/25/22 | Blend: 10/26/22 | Built: 10/26/22 | Shipped: 11/08/22 | Delivered: 11/09/22

Rank VI

Jun 28, 2022

Awesome idea...love this! I just filled out the survey.

Thank you! Hope to get a good response rate.
Ordered

Rank VI

Jun 28, 2022

Thank you! I've been waiting for someone with the mind to tackle this!

Thank you! Just hoping for a good response rate now. :cool:
Ordered
mbelding0512

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Jun 28, 2022

Good day, Bronco Nation!

As an analyst by profession, I often think about all the repetitious questions on these boards as well the information that individuals attempt to collect via message threads, and sometimes wish we had a formal database that could be referenced, analyzed, and shared among the community. We cannot get our hands on Ford Motor Company's (FMC) data, so why not start to build a little database of our own? With this, I want to try to kick off a fun little survey and analysis project. Below is a link to a survey form that I created to begin gathering data related to Bronco orders.

Data Collection
**Each entry on the form is considered as one (1) order. If you have made multiple orders for a Ford Bronco, please complete the form multiple times (once per order). Feedback on the form is welcome! As you complete the form, if there is a datapoint you feel is worth capturing for analysis, please let me know.

Currently, this project is intended for Bronco Nation community members only. Over time, I will consider opening the survey to others outside of this group. Please do not share this form with others outside of The Bronco Nation. Thank you.

Project Survey Link

"Please be honest and accurate when making your selections. This database project - built specifically for use among The Bronco Nation - will be used to analyze the Bronco order experience. All submissions will remain anonymous (by member number) when the analysis is complete and shared with The Bronco Nation community."

Of Note: I ran a query against Ford's website for a list of all dealers by state and have uploaded it to this survey. If you happen to see one missing, please let me know and I will have it added. However, if it is missing on this survey, it is not listed on Ford's website.

Analysis Project
Once there is a good amount of data collected, I will begin to model and develop a dashboard & report to visualize and analyze said data. Overtime, I hope to paint an interesting picture of everyone's experience, in addition to drawing some patterns that we might not have thought of or have considered otherwise. There will be several layers to this and it will include data sources outside of this survey as well (Ford dealer ratings, etc.). I will aim to develop a report that analyzes orders by timeline, geography, dealership, options, price, ADMs, and more.

Unfortunately there are no Canadian options so I will not be able to participate....
Marmot

Rank VI

Jun 28, 2022

Good day, Bronco Nation!

Data Collection

Project Survey Link

Analysis Project

Unfortunately there are no Canadian options so I will not be able to participate....

Ah, good call, and apologies! I will leave an open entry option for outside US dealers as a temp fix. In the mean time, I will work on a query for Canada.
Ordered
Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jun 28, 2022

Updated. Looking forward to see how many early order holders who have a price guarantee are still waiting. You would think forward would prioritize us since they are losing money on us.

Rank VI

Jun 28, 2022

Form & database updated!
Ordered
the poacher

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Jun 29, 2022

Just filled out the survey.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
Marmot

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jun 29, 2022

I'm looking forward to seeing what your data mining yields.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Ditchrunner, Marmot

Rank VI

Jun 29, 2022

Database and form updated. I have also removed the requirements from the Bronco Nation Username & Member Number fields, so you can submit anonymously if you so choose.
I'm looking forward to seeing what your data mining yields.

Me too. A have a lot of prep notes on areas and ideas of analysis, I just hope the participation continues.
Ordered
Deano Bronc, BuckYeah

Rank V

Jun 29, 2022

Survey complete. Looking forward to seeing the data. Thanks for taking this on.
Badlands 2dr, Sas, 2.7, Lux, Erupt Grn, Res 8/27/20, MY21-1/29/21
MY22-10/21/21, Sch 8/22/22, Blt 8/29/22, Ship 9/1/22, Del 9/16/22
Ditchrunner, Marmot

Rank V

Jun 29, 2022

In. Do not know if I even have a Member #, I am just a free loader who likes to hang out at the bar...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Marmot, Deano Bronc

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Jun 29, 2022

Thanks for this! It's requiring a package selection, but only options are Sasquatch, Towing, or Sasquatch & Towing. I have none, but had to select one to complete the form...
Marmot

Rank VI

Jun 29, 2022

Thanks for this! It's requiring a package selection, but only options are Sasquatch, Towing, or Sasquatch & Towing. I have none, but had to select one to complete the form...

Thank you! Form updated as well as your entries.
Ordered
TorgSurv

Rank III

Jun 29, 2022

Where can I find my Bronco Nation number online?