Bronco or Ranger Raptor

User 10564
May 07, 2021
User 10564

May 07, 2021

I am patiently waiting for the manufacture and delivery of my Bronco.
I got my order in on literally the last day
So I don't have any expectation to get mine this year

So, with all the hubbub going on about the delivery of my Bronco, I ponder the possibilities

Sounds like the Ranger Raptor should be coming out soon.

Maybe I might go in that direction.

I have many possibilities in front of me

Cheers
BuzzyBud, SlashRacer

Moab or bust!!!

May 07, 2021

I've heard rumors about a Ranger Raptor, but I didn't know it was happening.
Any specifics?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
SlashRacer, Bronc96
User 10564

May 07, 2021

I see alot of speculation

My comments are based on that

I would really be hard pressed to choose between the two if the choice came
BuzzyBud, SlashRacer

Official unofficial BN Photographer

May 07, 2021

Have you looked into the Chevy ZR2 Bison? SUPER capable mid-sized truck ... I've been very happy with mine, and it's probably on par with what the Ranger Raptor will be...

Attachments

Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
1Five1 Garage, SlashRacer

Standing Grumpy Face

May 07, 2021

I'm anxiously waiting to see what the next gen Ranger is going to bring. Nothing has leaked lately.
1Five1 Garage, SlashRacer

Rank III

May 07, 2021

Cost out of control? Ford announced that it’s new 2021 full size Raptor base is 10k more than last year. That puts it near 90k loaded. Do U really think a Ranger Raptor will be cost similar to a loaded Bronco at 60k, get real! My guess a Ranger Raptor will be at 70k. and next year Bronco will be at 70k. Look what a loaded Jeep sells for now! All Costs out of control!
Rydfree, 1Five1 Garage

Rank VI

May 07, 2021

I am definitely curious on what the new Ranger will look like and would be awesome if they make the Raptor version available here. For me it is Bronc or bust but I am a Bronco nut and would not be buying a new truck otherwise. I do love the Raptor though and a Ranger version would make navigating tight trails more possible if blasting across the desert at 100mph isn't your thing. (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
BuzzyBud, 1Five1 Garage

Rank III

May 07, 2021

The Smart Play is .. Reserve a Bronco while Ford guarantees 2022 prices at 2021 levels. Why because current prices are at an introductory level to reestablish the Bronco brand. Soon Broncos will be price comparative to Jeep’s!
1Five1 Garage, User 10564

Rank V

May 09, 2021

I am definitely curious on what the new Ranger will look like and would be awesome if they make the Raptor version available here. For me it is Bronc or bust but I am a Bronco nut and would not be buying a new truck otherwise. I do love the Raptor though and a Ranger version would make navigating tight trails more possible if blasting across the desert at 100mph isn't your thing. (y)
or just wait until the Warthog comes out...
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Bronc96

Rank IV

May 09, 2021

I'm planning on ordering the new Gen 3 F -150 Raptor next month when order banks open. I though about the Ranger, but will need the bigger bed for my construction company. Looking forward to see what the Raptor Ranger will look like.
Deano Bronc, 1Five1 Garage

Rank III

May 09, 2021

Ads show a generator option for 2021 Raptor, would be nice if 7.2 kw, but probably very expensive.

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

May 09, 2021

Anyone thinking that these new models will be any easier to get than the Bronco right now may be in for a surprise for the foreseeable future . I'll just wait on my Bronco .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
User 10564

May 09, 2021

Anyone thinking that these new models will be any easier to get than the Bronco right now may be in for a surprise for the foreseeable future . I'll just wait on my Bronco .
I suspect that the numbers of reservations (if it goes that route) will not come anywhere close to the Bronc numbers
The Bronco has the novelty of newness for Ford Product

I believe part shortages will come into play however

Yes, I have my Bronco order in, and I'm waiting for my build date. But if a Ranger Raptor comes in first, I may just switch
BuzzyBud

Rank VI

May 09, 2021

A lot of information is now available on both the 2022 Ranger and the 2023 Ranger Raptor. I find Youtube and Ranger5g Forums to be helpful. Very exciting predictions!