Bronco Off-Rodeo Texas Jan 7th 2022

Big Papa
Jan 10, 2022

Rank V

Jan 10, 2022

The Bronco Off-Rodeo experience is one of the BEST experiences of my life! From the opening early morning to the end with dinner and live entertainment, the experience was top notch, professional, safe and FUN! I learned off road skills and really learned what the new Bronco can actually do. Corey was our lead instructor with JC following behind. Together they work as a team not only making sure your experience is good but safe as well. I learned that momentum is more important than horsepower, but when you need/want it the Bronco can deliver HP as well. I am extremely impressed with this event. Pics to follow . . . .

IMG_0435.jpgIMG_1066.jpgIMG_0463.jpgIMG_0446(1).jpgIMG_0442.jpg
Bronco Nation Member #4410
22my | Outer Banks | Carb Grey | 2.7L V6 | MIC | LUX | Tow
D190065, TorgSurv
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2022

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

The Bronco Off-Rodeo experience is one of the BEST experiences of my life! From the opening early morning to the end with dinner and live entertainment, the experience was top notch, professional, safe and FUN! I learned off road skills and really learned what the new Bronco can actually do. Corey was our lead instructor with JC following behind. Together they work as a team not only making sure your experience is good but safe as well. I learned that momentum is more important than horsepower, but when you need/want it the Bronco can deliver HP as well. I am extremely impressed with this event. Pics to follow . . . .

View attachment 25707
Glad you had a blast. Had an incredible time there in November. Hoping to have the opportunity to attend the one in Moab someday, also.
Big Papa

Rank V

Jan 11, 2022

Glad you had a blast. Had an incredible time there in November. Hoping to have the opportunity to attend the one in Moab someday, also.
They survey that was sent to me by Off-Rodeo suggested I can do another one.
Bt_ostate

Beach Pony

Jan 14, 2022

Thanks for the review. I’m heading out there for 1/15. I hope my experience will be as good as yours!
Bt_ostate

Rank VI

Jan 14, 2022

Thanks for the review. I’m heading out there for 1/15. I hope my experience will be as good as yours!
Take a look at everyone's suggestions and soak in the experience. You will have a blast!
GDavis

Rank V

Jan 14, 2022

Tell Corey Big Papa said hi!
GDavis

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

@GDavis How was it?

Beach Pony

Jan 16, 2022

Tell Corey Big Papa said hi!
Will do!
@GDavis How was it?
Nothing can prepare you for the experience. For me, I had zero experience driving a gen 6 Bronco, never mind off road with some challenging terrain. Now, I have a pretty good idea of what the gen 6 Bronco can do and how to make it do it. I had an absolute blast learning how to drive this incredible vehicle. I made new friends. Ace was an amazing instructor. If you buy a gen 6 Bronco, you must go to the off-roadeo.
Big Papa, TorgSurv

Rank V

Feb 03, 2022

View attachment 25707View attachment 25715View attachment 25710View attachment 25709View attachment 25708
@thebronconation see the pic of me wearing the BN patch.
Bt_ostate