Bronco Off Rodeo Texas = hell of a good time

Doreen
Apr 20, 2022

Rank III

Apr 20, 2022

Just got back from Texas where we did the Bronco Off Rodeo. I have a Badlands Sport and that is what I wanted to drive so I could see what it could do. I came away amazed - that Bronco sport is a “Bad-ass”. We did stay at Horse Shoe Bay Resort and loved it. Yes you can stay somewhere cheaper, but You get a big discount by registering through the Bronco Off Roadeo and they shuttle you to the event, and the resort is very nice.
The Bronco Roadeo was first class all the way. Our trail guide was Jess - one of only two women who are trail guides at all four of the sites. She was so knowledgeable about the Broncos and really put us through the paces on the courses. There were only two groups in the Sport version that day so we really got a hands on experience. They fed us lunch at a little general store while we were out on the road course and then had a nice BBQ spread at the end of the day. We put the Sports through all kind of tough terrain and often had one or two wheels in the air.
When we arrived in the morning we were given really nice yeti drink containers that had Bronco engraved in them and of course they had a lot of “Bronco swag” which you could buy. And yes we did.
Finally - I’ve read about the stickers they give away. Again because there were only two groups with us that day, we came away with some cool stickers. They also gave you free Texas Off Rodeo stickers.
Ford is paying for the owners of the Broncos to go through this one day course. You absolutely have to do this. It is so much fun and you learn so much about these vehicles. JUST DO IT!!!!!

Attachments

rws, Brewster Da Bronco
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2022

Rank III

Aug 30, 2022

Just got back from Texas where we did the Bronco Off Rodeo. I have a Badlands Sport and that is what I wanted to drive so I could see what it could do. I came away amazed - that Bronco sport is a “Bad-ass”. We did stay at Horse Shoe Bay Resort and loved it. Yes you can stay somewhere cheaper, but You get a big discount by registering through the Bronco Off Roadeo and they shuttle you to the event, and the resort is very nice.
The Bronco Roadeo was first class all the way. Our trail guide was Jess - one of only two women who are trail guides at all four of the sites. She was so knowledgeable about the Broncos and really put us through the paces on the courses. There were only two groups in the Sport version that day so we really got a hands on experience. They fed us lunch at a little general store while we were out on the road course and then had a nice BBQ spread at the end of the day. We put the Sports through all kind of tough terrain and often had one or two wheels in the air.
When we arrived in the morning we were given really nice yeti drink containers that had Bronco engraved in them and of course they had a lot of “Bronco swag” which you could buy. And yes we did.
Finally - I’ve read about the stickers they give away. Again because there were only two groups with us that day, we came away with some cool stickers. They also gave you free Texas Off Rodeo stickers.
Ford is paying for the owners of the Broncos to go through this one day course. You absolutely have to do this. It is so much fun and you learn so much about these vehicles. JUST DO IT!!!!!

Gotta just go for it

Aug 30, 2022

Yes!! This is where I went for mine, I was lucky enough to get into the woman only one. It was badass and the guides were amazing!
PhoenixTheBronco OBX, Leather, SAS, High. Blend 8/15, Online 8/26, Built ???, Shipped 11/2, Picked up 11/18
Howdy

Rank VI

Aug 31, 2022

We had Amy “Ace” Clouds for a guide. She was really good. Great personality too!
Brewster Da Bronco, Howdy

Gotta just go for it

Aug 31, 2022

We had Amy “Ace” Clouds for a guide. She was really good. Great personality too!
Mine too! She was awesome, so encouraging and helpful.
PhoenixTheBronco OBX, Leather, SAS, High. Blend 8/15, Online 8/26, Built ???, Shipped 11/2, Picked up 11/18
Last Ride Bronco, Howdy