Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 18, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Heidi
Last Name
J
I just realized I have the option to go to one of these locations. Any suggestions on which one is the best and are there specific dates its only available?? I've been waiting sooo long for my Bronco to get here, I've just stopped thinking about it and now its been shipped so I'm getting excited again.... Thanks for any info :)

• Love
Reactions: BuckYeah

mgraced

Rank III

Supporter II

Dec 28, 2021
New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Grace
Last Name
Preston
I just realized I have the option to go to one of these locations. Any suggestions on which one is the best and are there specific dates its only available?? I've been waiting sooo long for my Bronco to get here, I've just stopped thinking about it and now its been shipped so I'm getting excited again.... Thanks for any info :)
Go to one that is closest to the conditions of where you would or potentially would take your Bronco. It’s really fun, go!

Padams7

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 22, 2020
Brooksville, FL 34601, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I personally went to Austin, it was the first location, and site built for the Bronco. The trail guides are awesome and Mayor Mike and Amy “Ace” Clouds are two of the coolest people ever.

Of course, there have been good things about Moab, Vegas, and I have personally seen New Hampshire. I will do NH once it opens to the public, and eventually try to make it out to the other 2.

robatl067

Rank III

Advocate II

Feb 10, 2021
Georgia, USA
First Name
rob
Last Name
atl
Member #

I just returned from the one in Moab it was great. I drove my Bronco to Moab (you cannot drive your own during the Roadeo). The instructors are good fun people, but also make sure you get the most of the opportunity. I chose a terrain not familiar to my area for the experience.

Heidi5869

Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 18, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Heidi
Last Name
J
I just returned from the one in Moab it was great. I drove my Bronco to Moab (you cannot drive your own during the Roadeo). The instructors are good fun people, but also make sure you get the most of the opportunity. I chose a terrain not familiar to my area for the experience.
Do you just make reservations and go or is it only offered on specific dates?

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Reactions: Heidi5869

RagnarKon

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 28, 2021
New England
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
W
Member #

Four locations:
  • Moab, UT — Pretty iconic location in the off-road community, near dozens and dozens of off-road trails and a couple of national parks. You can’t drive your own Bronco at Off-Roadeo, but you can always drive your Bronco to the event and drive the Moab trails afterwards.
  • Horseshoe Bay, TX — This is located on a private ranch outside of Austin in the Texas hill country. It is the original location for Off-Roadeo, and probably the most built-up location. Most of the videos you see on YouTube were filmed at this even. Gets extremely hot there during the summer, but otherwise awesome place.
  • Las Vegas, NV — This is located a few miles southwest of Vegas near some public lands. It is the easiest event to get to if you are flying to the event, and if you are the type that likes Vegas you can make a decent vacation out of it.
  • Gilford, NH — This location is on a ski resort called Gunstock Mountain. Super awesome, particularly in the fall when the trees start to change colors.
As @Deano Bronc said, there are a certain dates you can sign up for, and if you go to the Off-Roadeo website you can see the available dates. They vary by location. Texas has been essentially open year round, New Hampshire is closed during ski season, Utah was closed in the winter, etc. etc.

Heidi5869

Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 18, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Heidi
Last Name
J
Four locations:
  • Moab, UT — Pretty iconic location in the off-road community, near dozens and dozens of off-road trails and a couple of national parks. You can’t drive your own Bronco at Off-Roadeo, but you can always drive your Bronco to the event and drive the Moab trails afterwards.
  • Horseshoe Bay, TX — This is located on a private ranch outside of Austin in the Texas hill country. It is the original location for Off-Roadeo, and probably the most built-up location. Most of the videos you see on YouTube were filmed at this even. Gets extremely hot there during the summer, but otherwise awesome place.
  • Las Vegas, NV — This is located a few miles southwest of Vegas near some public lands. It is the easiest event to get to if you are flying to the event, and if you are the type that likes Vegas you can make a decent vacation out of it.
  • Gilford, NH — This location is on a ski resort called Gunstock Mountain. Super awesome, particularly in the fall when the trees start to change colors.
As @Deano Bronc said, there are a certain dates you can sign up for, and if you go to the Off-Roadeo website you can see the available dates. They vary by location. Texas has been essentially open year round, New Hampshire is closed during ski season, Utah was closed in the winter, etc. etc.
Thank you so much!

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

I've only been to Moab, and it was INCREDIBLE! But, weigh where you think you might have the most fun, driving on a terrain that's familiar to you or one that is not, but could challenge your skill level. I'm a beginner, yet was able to handle all of the obstacles on the Moab trail with the help of the seasoned instructors. You can't lose either way. It's a remarkable experience, whatever venue you choose.

Reactions: Heidi5869