Bronco Off-Roadeo Stickers - Trade?

Xpathf1nderX
Jan 15, 2022

GASQUATCH

Jan 15, 2022

I have some surplus stickers from Texas Off-Rodeo that I would be willing to trade for others. I am specifically looking for the Bronco Off-Rodeo state stickers (New Hampshire, Moab, and Nevada), (only new unused stickers please).

Attachments

2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 2DR / MIC / Bestop Trektop / LUX / 12000# Badland winch / in Hot Pepper Red
OrangecrushBronco, MANDO6
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2022

Rank VI

Jan 15, 2022

I have some surplus stickers from Texas Off-Rodeo that I would be willing to trade for others. I am specifically looking for the Bronco Off-Rodeo state stickers (New Hampshire, Moab, and Nevada), (only new unused stickers please).
If you'd part with any for cash, I'd buy a couple from you. 1, 4 and 6 looking top to bottom and left to right.

GASQUATCH

Jan 16, 2022

If you'd part with any for cash, I'd buy a couple from you. 1, 4 and 6 looking top to bottom and left to right.
Let me see if I can get a trade for the off rodeo first.
2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 2DR / MIC / Bestop Trektop / LUX / 12000# Badland winch / in Hot Pepper Red
Bt_ostate

Rank III

Jan 16, 2022

I have one from Nevada if you'd like to trade

GASQUATCH

Jan 16, 2022

I have one from Nevada if you'd like to trade
I would! The Wild Fund sticker is already spoken for, but the others remain available. What are you wanting?
FourWheelFun

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Jun 20, 2022

Jun 20, 2022

I have the ones from the outpost in Nevada. They have the off-rodeo logo and say Nevada. Unfortunately none of the giveaway ones. My son and I answered many of the questions but the guide was giving all the stickers to the 2 groups that they favored and nicknamed. Soured an otherwise very fun event. My son checked out listening to the guides after awhile of them basically focusing on just the other 2.

Jun 20, 2022

I have the ones from the outpost in Nevada. They have the off-rodeo logo and say Nevada. Unfortunately none of the giveaway ones. My son and I answered many of the questions but the guide was giving all the stickers to the 2 groups that they favored and nicknamed. Soured an otherwise very fun event. My son checked out listening to the guides after awhile of them basically focusing on just the other 2.
For what it's worth if you've been waiting for your Bronco milk it at the Rodeo. I get it I would be very upset and almost gave up myself. But if you whine (not voice frustration but actually whine about it all day) you'll get all the stickers. I guess it's little compensation but it's something.

Rank V

Jun 20, 2022

What are the stickers about? What do you get with them? Or is it just a collectors type thing?
'22 barebones base, 4dr, non sas, softtop, 2.3 Area51.
Ordered 3/7/22, received 8/6/22 That's how you get it fast!

Jun 20, 2022

What are the stickers about? What do you get with them? Or is it just a collectors type thing?
They are just cool collectible stickers that you can't buy. If you volunteer or answer questions correctly they give them out. We did both but got none. BUT the coolest one I saw I did get because it was attached to my yeti bottle that I got when I arrived. It has 3 generations of Broncos and says Bronco Family. Also my yeti Carabiner says Bronco on one side and Bronco off-rodeo on the other and not all of them did so I'm not complaining.
Deano Bronc, MobScene13

Rank IV

Jul 01, 2022

If anyone wants some cash for them, I'll do $40 a piece for them.

Rank 0

Nov 01, 2022

One of the stickers from Texas Off-Roadeo we got the weekend before Halloween.

etmccaus, Xpathf1nderX