Bronco Off-Roadeo opens?

1Five1 Garage
May 28, 2021

Rank V

May 28, 2021

So we keep seeing the videos and pictures of the Texas Off-Roadeo. While I am excited about the fact that we will be going to at least 2 of the 4 locations, does ANYONE have any idea when they will open? Or is this just another open ended promise from Ford with no actual planning done to set a specific date, or place even because the North East doesn't say much.

Kind of feel like the the Bronco frustrations all over again.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2021

Rank I

May 29, 2021

I'd just like to know when the dealer preview ends so I can start planning timeframe to go.
1Five1 Garage, TK1215

Rank V

May 29, 2021

I'd just like to know when the dealer preview ends so I can start planning timeframe to go.

even when the dealer stuff ends how are you going to plan? they haven't announced the date it will open. Off-Roadeo customer service doesn't know when the Texas and Moab one will open other then soon. Nevada has no idea if it will start other then NOT soon. NE one? he is unsure if it will even become a thing at all.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Mickey21

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

May 29, 2021

I'm too lazy to look it up , so is this something you use their vehicles or do you/can you use your personal Bronco (if it ever gets built )
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."

Rank V

May 29, 2021

I'm too lazy to look it up , so is this something you use their vehicles or do you/can you use your personal Bronco (if it ever gets built )

Probably not.

May 29, 2021

Probably not.
Eh , I looked it up. You can bring your own or they will provide a Bronco. Cool. The only thing that needs changing is a southeastern venue. Maybe Tennessee.

Screenshot_20210529-171449_Chrome.jpg
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."

Libations MOD

May 29, 2021

Eh , I looked it up. You can bring your own or they will provide a Bronco. Cool. The only thing that needs changing is a southeastern venue. Maybe Tennessee.

View attachment 13908
You can bring it to the parking lot but you are using the program vehicles when there
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Deano Bronc, Rydfree

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 29, 2021

can I bring my Jeep?
Rydfree

May 29, 2021

can I bring my Jeep?
If you pay full price I'm sure :)

I attended a Honda superbike riding school and rode my Yamaha , lol.
Sdakotabronco

Rank V

May 29, 2021

can I bring my Jeep?

I’m sure they have minimum capability requirements. Like… 4WD.
TK1215

Rank I

May 29, 2021

even when the dealer stuff ends how are you going to plan? they haven't announced the date it will open. Off-Roadeo customer service doesn't know when the Texas and Moab one will open other then soon. Nevada has no idea if it will start other then NOT soon. NE one? he is unsure if it will even become a thing at all.
I think it would be safe to say if you knew when the dealer preview ended they will go right into regular reservations.... Not like they closing the place after the dealers are done previewing......
Sdakotabronco

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 29, 2021

Yup its got 4wd.

Life is a Highway

May 29, 2021

You can bring whatever you want. At this rate it might become Jeep off rodeo?!
Rydfree, ResidualGenius