Bronco Off-Roadeo Locations Announced

David
Dec 14, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

Anyone excited about Bronco Off-Roadeo?

https://community.thebronconation.com/bronco-off-roadeo-location-announcement/
From our Off-Roadeo site:

"An off-roading and outdoor adventure playground for all skill levels - designed to build confidence and immerse owners into the Bronco lifestyle. Enjoy incredible driving experiences at one of the four epic locations, create unforgettable memories and celebrate community, adventure and the great outdoors."

More Information:

Bronco Off-Roadeo Location Announcement

The moment we’ve all been waiting for: Ford just recently confirmed the location of all four Bronco Off-Roadeo events. Each epic destination will be home to an unforgettable experience designed to build the off-road resume of new Bronco owners. Whether they’re new to off-roading or a grizzled veteran of the trails, professional off-road trail guides will teach you know everything you need to know to take full advantage of everything your Bronco can do.

Where is it?
  • Texas: Steep hills, red rocks, and craggy ledges underneath a big Texas sky. Located just outside of Austin, drivers will have a chance to tackle the kind of gnarled terrain where the Bronco shines.
  • Utah: Everybody knows what a great destination Moab is for anyone interested in living life off road. The backdrop for countless classic western films, a weekend spent with Bronco here is nothing short of cinematic.
  • Vermont: Attend the rugged Vermont Off-Roadeo to learn just why they call it the Green Mountain State. Traversing the winding paths through the state’s forests is like traveling through a snapshot of American history.
  • Nevada: Feel the dry desert air while you conquer side tilts and rock shelves through miles of public trails between The Great Basin and Mojave desert.
Owners of an all-new Bronco, Bronco Sport First Edition or Bronco Sport Badlands are invited for this once-in-a-lifetime event. Taking place over a day and a half, the Off-Roadeo team will welcome you into the Bronco community and help you build the foundational skills to keep you enjoying the great outdoors for years to come.

Time behind the wheel will showcase the Bronco’s thrilling off-road performance, alongside more unique features like 1-Pedal Drive, 4x4 capability, and how to take full advantage of G.O.A.T. mode.

Bronco Off-Roadeo is slated to begin this Summer. Sign up at URL for updates on everything Bronco Off-Roadeo and of course, keep an eye on Bronco Nation for the latest news.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Timothy, Prof G
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

TEXAS
Texas means rugged ranches, stunning sunsets over sprawling Hill Country and herds of wild Broncos running free across the naturally gnarled terrain. Set an hour outside of Austin, Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas will take your off-road experience to the next level.

For most of the year, the dry climate makes winding rivers and rocky creek beds perfect for crossing, until the rainy season brings exciting challenges that Bronco was built to handle. To learn first-hand what makes Bronco so capable, you will navigate our private trails, steep hills, red rocks and craggy ledges before settling around the campfire under the big Texas sky.
OffRoadeo_Badge_TEXAS-01.jpg
ScottTexas, Cooknn

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

MOAB
Moab is known as an unrivaled destination for outdoor pursuits like camping, hiking, mountain biking and river rafting; as the scenic backdrop for silver screen favorites featuring “the Duke” and, as an off-road paradise offering incredibly diverse and challenging terrain. With dozens of trails heading in every direction, Bronco Off-Roadeo Moab will offer endless action and the opportunity to explore steep ledges, narrow canyons, sand, mud and at times, snow.

The area’s unequaled beauty and variety of trails will captivate your curiosity and challenge your off-road skills while showing you the amazing possibilities across Southern Utah, one of the many places where Bronco can take you.
OffRoadeo_Badge_MOAB-01.jpg
Bronc96, Cooknn

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

VERMONT
Winding through the forested, rugged trails of Vermont is like traveling through a postcard of American history: scenic farms dappled with charming red barns, picturesque towns with passionate local communities and, if you look a little deeper, a network of nearly 9,000 miles of dirt roads ready to explore. Bronco Off-Roadeo Vermont will take you through the rocky, muddy, hilly terrain that earned Vermont the moniker: Green Mountain State.

Your experience will begin on a private trail system to learn about Bronco’s off-road capability before setting off on exciting trail drives through Vermont’s legendary Class 4 roads. Defined as “passable but not maintained,” these Class 4 roads will quickly put your skills to the test, as these remote, rural tracks offer some of the best off-road driving the East Coast has to offer.
OffRoadeo_Badge_Vermont-01.jpg
Bronc96, Commodore

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

NEVADA
Home to over 300 mountain ranges, more than any other state, Nevada is rich with rocky washes, rolling two tracks and over 50 million acres of public land anchored by The Great Basin and Mojave Deserts. With a long and storied history of “Baja-style” racing, the state’s remote and challenging terrain provides the perfect, natural landscape to experience the all-new Bronco.

The rugged desert lands of Bronco Off-Roadeo Nevada will challenge you with weathered terrain, side tilts and rock shelves on our bespoke private lands and winding public trails. Experience a destination unlike any other: one just outside of Las Vegas that feels a million miles away, with the terrain to put both you and Bronco through the paces that prove its off-road pedigree.

OffRoadeo_Badge_NEVADA-01.jpg
Bronc96, Calgecko

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 14, 2020

Thanks for sharing all this info! I'm not sure how I am going to pick which one to go to as they all sound great.

I would imagine the delay of Bronco production has put some kinks in the original scheduling of all these events. Especially since the Sport Badlands will be the only eligible ones for the next 6 months.
Should be a great time and I can't wait!!

Edit: I just saw that all you have to do is place an order and you are eligible to schedule your event. Nice!
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, Commodore

Gladesmen

Dec 14, 2020

David, do we know any more information about the Texas location I mean an hour outside of Austin still leaves a bunch of room. I live 1.5 hours outside Austin to the south and west this means the location could be anywhere from a 30 minute drive to more than 3 hours. Not that it really matters but I am really curious to know the exact location. Thanks
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
ScottTexas, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

Can we go to all four events? That would be a nice hat trick. :cool:
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Bronc96, Commodore

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 14, 2020

Can we go to all four events? That would be a nice hat trick. :cool:
That would be awesome but sure would be a lot of airline miles. (y) :giggle:
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

Do I see four stickers? Nice!
Love having a location in my neighboring state. I am ready!
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

VERMONT
Winding through the forested, rugged trails of Vermont is like traveling through a postcard of American history: scenic farms dappled with charming red barns, picturesque towns with passionate local communities and, if you look a little deeper, a network of nearly 9,000 miles of dirt roads ready to explore. Bronco Off-Roadeo Vermont will take you through the rocky, muddy, hilly terrain that earned Vermont the moniker: Green Mountain State.

Your experience will begin on a private trail system to learn about Bronco’s off-road capability before setting off on exciting trail drives through Vermont’s legendary Class 4 roads. Defined as “passable but not maintained,” these Class 4 roads will quickly put your skills to the test, as these remote, rural tracks offer some of the best off-road driving the East Coast has to offer.
View attachment 6390

Use of the term "Class 4" sent me to Google for a workable definition of "Class 4 Off-Road". Although the trails in northern New England can vary based upon the time of the year (think mud in the spring), the following links might be helpful in understanding the opportunities which lay ahead.

Trail Ratings Chart (flatwateroverland.com)

TRAIL RATING GUIDE & REQUIRED EQUIPMENT — NORTHEAST ADVENTURE COMPANY
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

Use of the term "Class 4" sent me to Google for a workable definition of "Class 4 Off-Road". Although the trails in northern New England can vary based upon the time of the year (think mud in the spring), the following links might be helpful in understanding the opportunities which lay ahead.

Trail Ratings Chart (flatwateroverland.com)

TRAIL RATING GUIDE & REQUIRED EQUIPMENT — NORTHEAST ADVENTURE COMPANY
Class IV roads in VT that they're talking about have more to do with their classification by the state as "ancient byways". They're old roads that are still there (to some degree), can be used by the public (for the most part), but aren't maintained by the state.

More information here: https://vermontroads.net/

What Is A Class 4 Road Anyway?
A Class 4 road as defined by the State of Vermont is a road that is not Class 1 (State highways),2 (Important town highways) or 3 (Traveled town highways). Road classes 1,2 and 3 are required to be maintained by the town (or state) to be 'negotiable under normal conditions all seasons of the year by a standard manufactured pleasure car.'

Therefore, we can assume that Class 4 roads are not maintained, and are therefore of questionable condition. In other words, excellent candidates for exploring on a dual sport motorcycle, high clearance 4x4, mountain bike, horse, or hiking boots.
Bronc96, Commodore

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

Do I see four stickers? Nice!
Love having a location in my neighboring state. I am ready!
Thought you'd like it! ;)
Jakob1972, Commodore

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

Class IV roads in VT that they're talking about have more to do with their classification by the state as "ancient byways". They're old roads that are still there (to some degree), can be used by the public (for the most part), but aren't maintained by the state.

More information here: https://vermontroads.net/

What Is A Class 4 Road Anyway?
A Class 4 road as defined by the State of Vermont is a road that is not Class 1 (State highways),2 (Important town highways) or 3 (Traveled town highways). Road classes 1,2 and 3 are required to be maintained by the town (or state) to be 'negotiable under normal conditions all seasons of the year by a standard manufactured pleasure car.'

Therefore, we can assume that Class 4 roads are not maintained, and are therefore of questionable condition. In other words, excellent candidates for exploring on a dual sport motorcycle, high clearance 4x4, mountain bike, horse, or hiking boots.

@David Thank you for the clarification regarding Class 4 roads in Vermont! A whole new world for me and my Bronco. Any word on the training school location in Vermont? Actually, the entire state is great! Two years back I camped in all the state parks in the midsection of Vermont. Vermont has a lot of state parks for camping and they were all dog friendly!
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

So is the light at the end of the tunnel, in anticipation of taking delivery on a Bronco for these events? Would we be able to drive other Broncos if ours hasn’t delivered?
Moab is an easy 6 hour drive but also Moab is like the surface of the sun in the summer.
Bronc96, Commodore

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

So is the light at the end of the tunnel, in anticipation of taking delivery on a Bronco for these events? Would we be able to drive other Broncos if ours hasn’t delivered?
Moab is an easy 6 hour drive but also Moab is like the surface of the sun in the summer.
From the Off-Roadeo page:

WHEN CAN I SIGN UP FOR OFF-ROADEO?
Registration for Bronco Off-Roadeo will open in early 2021. Once you have placed an order or taken delivery for a qualifying all-new Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands or Bronco Sport First Edition you will be eligible to register for Off-Roadeo. Participants that wish to attend prior to ordering a 2021 Bronco or Bronco Sport will be allowed to register and purchase a spot based on availability.
Bronc96, Commodore

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

All pumped up on the Vermont location! That state is full of great state parks for camping and they are dog friendly! Pick up a case of Long Trail beer and camp. Heaven on earth!

Vermont State Parks (vtstateparks.com)

Long Trail | Caretakers of Vermont Craft™
Bronc96, Commodore

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

Hope these events will continue beyond 2021. Should be at least this many every year. (I am addicted to J**P Jamboree.)

Also: Please NO BEER on the trail.
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

Per the website, you actually don't use your own Bronco. You'll be provided with one at the event! So your actual delivery date doesn't matter for the Off-Roadeo.

MAY I BRING MY OWN BRONCO?
While you are welcome to drive your own Bronco to and from Bronco Off-Roadeo, all program vehicles will be provided for your Off-Roadeo experience.

The hardest part is going to be figuring out which one to go to! Vegas and Moab are obviously closest to Phoenix, but if I did one of the earlier ones in the summer, a trip to Vermont might be pretty darn nice!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Bronc96, 3Dogs

Rank VI

Dec 14, 2020

Although I had signed up for Off-Roadeo months ago, the revised page in the link below is seeking additional information. I filled out the required fields with great enthusiasm. Hoping the April - June at Vermont will have openings. Fingers crossed. :)
Bronco Off-Roadeo | Off-Road Outdoor Adventure Playground
Bronc96, Calgecko