Bronco OE Roof Rails Appear on Ford Accessories Site

David
Feb 15, 2022

Rank VI

Feb 15, 2022

OE accessory roof rails from have appeared on the Ford Accessories site. For those who ordered builds that couldn't be delivered with roof rails, this will be your chance to get the OE ones. I say "will be" because they are currently back ordered. However, this will give you an idea of the price, $825 for either the 2-door or 4-door spec.

The product details on the page for the 4-door rails note that it isn't compatible with 4-door Badlands that is equipped with the 2.7L engine. Whether this is a physical incompatibility or Ford is continuing to be cautious about anything that could add to the Badlands' weight, we have yet to see. Interestingly, Bronco Raptor is also noted as incompatible with the OE roof rails.

Here are the links:

https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-oe-roof-rack-2-door
https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-oe-roof-rack-4-door

Here are the part numbers:

M2DJ-550B08-AA5YZ9 (2 door)
M2DJ-550B08-BA5YZ9 (4 door)
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Babytruck, Summit981
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2022

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 15, 2022

Wow $825!!! Man some of these OEM parts have crazy prices. I'm sure there will be plenty of aftermarket options that are much cheaper. Not like this is some complex design.
Babytruck, Burtoni Motors

Rank VI

Feb 15, 2022

Wow $825!!! Man some of these OEM parts have crazy prices. I'm sure there will be plenty of aftermarket options that are much cheaper. Not like this is some complex design.
Yeah, the other options I've found have been more expensive than $825 but my real hesitance on the OE rails are the static and dynamic ratings. They're low but maybe that's all the better to keep you from storing weight at the highest point on the vehicle.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Babytruck, MrMRPhoto

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2022

I need this!! $825 is worth it. Zroadz is 1600 and BAT's 2 door rack is out, but thats 1350 with the wind deflector. Our vehicles aren't meant to have that much weight up there. Member, just cuz the rack can hold it, doesn't mean it should. Screenshot_20220215-080011_YouTube.jpg
the poacher, Ditchrunner

Rank V

Feb 15, 2022

Wow! Big difference whether you order on vehicle for $365 or after the fact for $825.
[O=••••=O]
MrMRPhoto, Oldhippie

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 15, 2022

Wow! Big difference whether you order on vehicle for $365 or after the fact for $825.

Crazy how that works huh???
MrMRPhoto

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2022

The couple of aftermarket ones I‘ve seen are TWICE this much
Bad Lands, Sasquatch, MIC, Lux, Velocity blue
the poacher

Rank V

Feb 15, 2022

Does this mean they have enough to fill my order or are they selling the ones they have for huge profit and screwing order holders?
2023 Big Bend 2 door, race red, 2.7, Sasquatch, tow
Darrel, Burtoni Motors

Rank V

Feb 25, 2022

2/25 - neither 2-door or 4-door versions are available. I'll keep checking and let y'all know.
2022 Big Bend in Race Red
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 04, 2022

I placed an order last Saturday with my dealer and they showed-up today. They should have warned me that I should not have brought my Bronco to pick them up in.... they are quite long.

IMG_6364.jpg
the poacher, Ditchrunner

Rank VI

Mar 04, 2022

I placed an order last Saturday with my dealer and they showed-up today. They should have warned me that I should not have brought my Bronco to pick them up in.... they are quite long.

View attachment 30501
Looks like they fit! What's the problem? Lol
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
the poacher, Blutic Beagle

Rank V

Mar 04, 2022

Looks like they fit! What's the problem? Lol

I'm glad I came alone or else there would have been a problem. If it was warmer and not so late in the day, I would have installed them in the parking lot.

Rank V

Apr 26, 2022

Does this mean they have enough to fill my order or are they selling the ones they have for huge profit and screwing order holders?

Makes you wonder doesn’t it!✌

Rank V

Apr 26, 2022

$1198.00 in Canada eh.
the poacher

Rank III

Apr 28, 2022

For the four door can you get a second cross member so there is one in the front / middle and the rear?

Rank V

May 18, 2022

Anybody know of roofrack options for the 4-door Badlands hardtop?
Also, do I have to remove the roofrack if I remove my roof panels?

Rank V

May 18, 2022

Right!! My order has them.
2022 4dr Badlands~Cyber Orange~MIC Top~Non Sas~2.3l MT~High Package~Roof Rails~Block Heater~Ordered 1/13/22~Build date 11/3~ In production 10/26~Window sticker 10/27~11/3 Blend date~Modules live 11/4~built email 11/6~shipped 11/14~arrived at the dealership 12/13~in the home stall 12/15

Rank Benevolent Dictator

May 18, 2022

This certainly makes me pleased that I stuck with my order to include the installed roof rack option. Who knew that my Bronco would be the constraint on my order?

Rank III

May 25, 2022

Hi all. I upgraded my oem rack on my 4door to Valkyrie rack. As such, I'm looking to sell me oem rack for $500. Local pickup in Santa Rosa ca is preferred, but I could work with someone in shipping. Message me if you are interested.
Thanks,
Mike

Rank III

Jun 14, 2022

Anybody know of roofrack options for the 4-door Badlands hardtop?
Also, do I have to remove the roofrack if I remove my roof panels?