Bronco Nation Update - 9 JULY 21

Laura
Jul 09, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 09, 2021

It's summary time!

We came in off the holiday weekend hot, hot, hot with Shelby vs. Shelby. This video got our friends Shelby Hall and Shelby American some major attention ... and lots of speculation was raised :sneaky: Here's just a sampling of what was said:
As CarBuzz proclaims: "This could be epic." :cool: Also by way of speculation but with its own dose of supporting arguments, what's this we have here? Preparations for Possible Off-Roadeo in New Hampshire.

I love some good rumors ... just don't leave us guessing for too long, right? Something that fewer people will love, save for the cash-heavy, ready-to-buy-now among us: Dealer Marks Up Base 2021 Ford Bronco to $100,000, Because Why Not? As John Lyly wrote, "The rules of fair play do not apply in love and war.”

Back over to Bronco Nation articles:
  • We'd love for you to join us at Super Celebration (West). I'm partially responsible for this Sesame Street/Beauty-and-the-Beast-esque title. My apologies. But seriously, Premium Members get in on our dime. Not a Premium Member? You're welcome to sign up now and get in free immediately, whether you've been a member for a day or a year. No shame in that game! We know you'll benefit, and that makes us happy. Not only do you get a kit of Bronco Nation members-only and personalized gear, you also get deals and perks throughout the year -- plus use of the additional features of the site, like the ability to create and arrange meetups using the map tool. And speaking of premium members who have been with us for a year, watch your email for a communication early next week :love: Like Ford, sometimes Bronco Nation takes you down to the wire, but probably also like Ford, it's because we're trying to squeak out the best options and news in the background. Thanks for your patience, and thank you even more for your support. Our founding members have gone through a lot, but hopefully all the good. things. outweigh the pains. We are truly so appreciate of each and everyone of you on this platform, from registered users, to digital members, to premium members.
  • Not sure if you can make it to Colorado for SuperCel? We have plenty of other events, and a handful this month too! One definite highlight for the vintage Bronco crowd is @TOMSOFFROAD's Rock & Roll.
  • And last but not least, @tzuercher analyzed the 2021 Bronco suspension, which sent me down a rabbit trail of Ford's Twin-Traction Beam front axle. I threw a link into his article in case you were unfamiliar with the history like I was. If you've been thinking about modding the suspension once you get your Bronco, Todd gives you a heads-up on what may be coming in the aftermarket parts world.
This concludes Laura's Wall of Text. tldr? Bronco Nation and the Bronco community are excited by Shelby Hall's driving and Shelby American's interest in the Bronco; expensive Broncos are being sold; we want to thank our members and registered users; and the Bronco suspension is solid, but if you want to modify it, you''ll have the ability.

Have a wonderful weekend, y'all!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
TK1215, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 09, 2021

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jul 10, 2021

Renewal already? time flies.
TK1215

Road trip!!!

Jul 10, 2021

Shelby Bronco….. :love: :love: :love:
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215, Gunninja1

Rank V

Jul 10, 2021

Shelby Bronco….. :love: :love: :love:

Coming soon. reserve yours now for the 24MY. The funny thing is there will be sold out within 30 mins max if they put a limited number of say 2500 units at $100K.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jul 10, 2021

Coming soon. reserve yours now for the 24MY. The funny thing is there will be sold out within 30 mins max if they put a limited number of say 2500 units at $100K.

I'll take two.
TK1215

Road trip!!!

Jul 10, 2021

I'll take two.
I hear they take checks(rubber).
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jul 10, 2021

I hear they take checks(rubber).
No rubber checks here.That stock I bought in last years dip is returning 2100%;)
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank V

Jul 10, 2021

I'll take two.

Hello,

But due to constraints. These will not come to customers until 2026. But the Dealers will get 1 Mannequin each as display and demo early 2024.

They will however give out free matchbox versions of there Shelby Bronco as appreciation.
Only 25 will be sent out. Most likely not you.

Like you, we can't wait to be in the great outdoors in our Broncos.
Unlike you, we will have ours way before you will even get a build date.

Thank you for your continued understanding,

The Entire Shelby Bronco Team
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jul 10, 2021

By 2026 my 7.3 Godzilla Bronco will be built.
Deano Bronc