Bronco Nation Update - 7 MAY 2021

Laura
May 07, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

May 07, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 5.22.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-07 at 5.23.25 PM.png

(^Snatched for our IG)

Hit y'all with a one-two "tech spec" punch just now: my apologies for that. I don't like making you go to multiple threads, but there was news, then there was MORE news (and if I edit the thread titles, it changes what we were linking to off site). So:
Ford also released the diagram for the auxiliary switches this week.

We wrapped up our Super Celebration (East) content, and the next day –– no mercy –– started in on Super Celebration (West). But, if that seems really rapid-fire to us East-coasters/midwesterners, we have to remember the West coast has been patiently waiting for their Super Cel 2021! :cool:

And continuing to work backward through the week, Monday we published the good news that the chip shortage would not be affecting Bronco (alongside the sad news that there still are other commodity restraints). In-between last week's update and today, we dropped the Accessories Guide and Price List.

Caught up? Good -- because there's one more article coming tonight. @tasker, @mitchcreel, and those in LEBC may like this one. I'll share the link below once it's live. Had to give the site a second to breathe! But for now, have an excellent evening -- eat good food, stay up late, go to bed early -- whatever you Friday night M.O. is :)
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Deedra, tasker
Last edited by a moderator: May 07, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

May 08, 2021

Local Bronco Round-Up Events for May

There's going to be a lot of fun to be had and good reason to attend what you can from the above list! These events are from the Nation plus some Ford-attended events. Here's a secret: It's confirmed that if it's a Ford-attended event on our calendar, Broncos WILL be there, whether or not the site lists it.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
KennyMac, tasker