Bronco Nation Update - 25 JUNE 21

Laura
Jun 25, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 25, 2021

Hello each and every one of you. That's 10,000+ hellos, so I hope you don't mind me consolidating in this way for those viewing this post on mobile :geek:

Two things before I start summarizing: one that I meant to mention the other day, and an update to yesterday's mention of a video. First, I know some of you eagle-eyed members noticed I changed some answers in our Ford media event thread. While it's all info that has been talked about here at BN before, the decibels would have been the first opportunity for other media members to try that out and I wanted to be above board, so I'll recap those next week when they too can give more information. I want to make sure I'm always upfront with you, and I want to make sure all the lovely people I met from other outlets are afforded some of the privilege Bronco Nation has had since the beginning.

Second in that list of updates: No video tonight after all, so queue up your other favorite channel instead, please ;) My apologies on that; it will come on Sunday. I wasn't expecting us to have a Friday email, and while you all are such an understanding and proper bunch, even through your frustrations, we want to be sensitive to feelings from the day's news. So, getting in to today's news and the rest of the week ...

News
Forum posts
Outside news and events for the Nation
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
WoolyGoat
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2021

Rank 0

Jun 25, 2021

Not sure if this is the correct place to comment but I did not get communication from Ford today about my Bronco Order.
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 25, 2021

Not sure if this is the correct place to comment but I did not get communication from Ford today about my Bronco Order.
Is yours already scheduled for production, Kerry? These only went out to unscheduled order holders, to be clear. If not, I'd check your spam folder.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top

Life is a Highway

Jun 26, 2021

At this point I just don’t care. At this point it doesn’t help me and I have no way to know if it hurts me. Just send me a stinking email when it is getting manufactured the way I ordered it. And I don’t want to see anyone behind me or purchasing from a dealership directly, getting mine or any other reservation holders build Ahead of us.
ResidualGenius, okie4570

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 26, 2021

Forum posts

Jeep got Ford everywhere. You can get Jeeps.
You can get a Jeep with a stick
You can get a Jeep with NA engine
You can get a Jeep with a diesel
You can get a Jeep with a V-8
You can get a Jeep in purple
You can get a Jeep in green
You can get a Jeep in any color inbetween

oops now I sound like Dr. Seuss
Laura, TK1215

Rank 0

Jun 26, 2021

Is yours already scheduled for production, Kerry? These only went out to unscheduled order holders, to be clear. If not, I'd check your spam folder.
Hi Laura, no our Bronco is not scheduled yet. Did check spam folder and it is not there.
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 26, 2021

Hi Laura, no our Bronco is not scheduled yet. Did check spam folder and it is not there.
I figured you saw that part but just wanted to double check. Thanks for checking, Kerry. That's strange! Not sure if that's good news, or what ...
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 26, 2021

I don’t want to see anyone behind me or purchasing from a dealership directly, getting mine or any other reservation holders build Ahead of us.
That part is going to sting for many :confused: I'm assuming they will be the easily built models and not with the options people are holding out for, but still.

Rank III

Jun 26, 2021

I figured you saw that part but just wanted to double check. Thanks for checking, Kerry. That's strange! Not sure if that's good news, or what ...
I'm in the same boat. Unscheduled order holder with no email at all. I've ordered a soft top and am wondering if maybe they only emailed hard top order holders?

Rank 0

Jun 29, 2021

So I did end up calling the number posted on the letter, waited over an hour only to have no questions answered. They could not tell me why we did not get the email even though we have receivedpast emails
, they could not tell me if our Bronco was scheduled and could not answer any other questions I had. Not sure why the number was even offered.
Brentutk