Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Im going to be there and have submitted my request.
. However, I do not have a Bronco to bring but I would like to participate in a couple of the drives with my F-250. (I'll bring up the rear..lol). My question, is registration required to attend the drives? I can give someone with a bronco the spot they assign with the registration if we can do that. I've got plans to be there for the whole event and get a lot of things finalized before delivery of my new one.

Reactions: srick76

srick76

Rank V

Supporter III

Jun 11, 2020
Butler, NJ, USA
Member #

Im going to be there and have submitted my request.
. However, I do not have a Bronco to bring but I would like to participate in a couple of the drives with my F-250. (I'll bring up the rear..lol). My question, is registration required to attend the drives? I can give someone with a bronco the spot they assign with the registration if we can do that. I've got plans to be there for the whole event and get a lot of things finalized before delivery of my new one.
You get lodging or you live close enough to drive each day?

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

@David, thank you. Im hoping i filled everything out i needed to.
Well, RSVPing to the Round-Up isn't tied to the offer. To redeem the offer you'll need to go to the link in the article that takes you to the Bronco Driver Magazine site. Sorry if I'm sowing confusion here. RSVPing to the Round-Up just lets us know who's planning on coming so that we can be looking out for you at the event. It's also (hopefully) an answer to the question about who is going.

Reactions: srick76

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Done and done... (y) (y) just making sure im crossing all the T's. Havent heard from the registration on the Bronco magazine site yet, but bieng patient.

Reactions: David

Dirty Bronco

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 20, 2020
Ohio
I am VERY tempted by this. I already talked to the GF about it as well. We are an 8 hour drive so we'd likely fly. I am waiting to hear what 6G Bronco's will be there. I'd love to see one in person before I take delivery. Based on these dates, fingers are still crossed that my VIN wont be produced so if I have any last minute changes then I can still make them. Would also love to know if we'd be allowed to sit inside of them. Going all that way just to stand next to it would be fine but I'd really want to be able to sit inside and experience climbing in and out. I understand this might not be possible with COVID19. I'd pay for the quick test to show I am clean however if it meant I got to be hands on with a new Bronco.

Reactions: Midnight Blue

Remos69

Rank V

Promoter III

May 20, 2020
Member #

So who's going anyone? I really want to, it's about a 10 hr drive, I'm afraid to drive my EB down so the show and shine isn't important. I've always wanted to go and seeing a new Bronco in person would be a bonus.
This is not about show and shine, is about the love of the Bronco from the first to the latest generation. You will see Broncos in all conditions all years, and best of all phenomenal people to learn and just talk to. If you put your Bronco in the corral it will not be judged against others unless you actually drive it out of the corral to the show and shine! As the title describes it is a super celebration of anything Bronco those who are enjoying like company.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Remos69

Rank V

Promoter III

May 20, 2020
Member #

I signed up yesterday, I think! Should we get or should we expect some type of acknowledgment that we have completed the registration successfully?

LagoCJ

Rank V

Promoter III

Jul 13, 2020
Lago Vista, TX, USA
First Name
CJ
Last Name
Frost
Member #

Signed up and waiting for the confirmation. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the reservation info back? (It's been a couple of days...but it's also been snowpocalypse and I have been a bit preoccupied).

Mantruck

Rank IV

Advocate III

May 21, 2020
Colorado/Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Wixom
Member #

[QUOTE
Signed up about a week ago too, still nothing confirming it was successful....any ideas?
[/QUOTE]
I signed up as well and no communication back. But I am sure it will show up. Worse case scenerio is I have to flash my Bronco badge and walk in right. LOL