Bronco Nation Photo Library: Big Bend Medium Sandstone Cloth Interior

David
Feb 13, 2021

Rank VI

Feb 13, 2021

Big Bend Medium Sandstone Cloth Interior

Back to the Bronco Nation Photo Library

BB-MS-CLOTH-1.jpgBB-MS-CLOTH-2.jpgBB-MS-CLOTH-3.jpgBB-MS-CLOTH-4.jpgBB-MS-CLOTH-5.jpgBB-MS-CLOTH-6.jpgBB-MS-CLOTH-7.jpg
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Waiting on my Yeti, CliffCo
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2021

Rank V

Feb 13, 2021

That's a great-looking interior. I didn't realize the grab handles on the Big Bend were Sandstone.

Busy morning, @David? :D
JFoster05, Commodore

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Feb 13, 2021

Looks good
Bronco_Girl, Commodore

Rank VI

Feb 13, 2021

Very nice! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Commodore

Rank III

Feb 14, 2021

I ordered the sandstone and it looks nice just wondering what others think? Stick w/ sandstone or switch to black? Hard to make decisions based on pics and not seeing it in person till you pick it up....
lonediver2002, Commodore

Rank V

Feb 24, 2021

I love the sandstone but decided to go with black onyx because I think it blends better with the exterior color Area 51. (Black onyx has grey highlights on the interior so it’s not all black)
Regardless, sandstone could look trick with the right exterior color.
You can't reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.
JMDESROCH, Commodore

Rank 0

Mar 03, 2021

I really like the contrast. I went with Sandstone with Cactus. I like that it's not another charcoal or black interior. Will look different with top off. I was set on the BD with MGV, but what color is boat upholstery again? I just don't trust charcoal/black vinyl in the sun. I imagine in a few years they will have lighter shades of vinyl.
Commodore

Rank III

Mar 03, 2021

I really like the contrast. I went with Sandstone with Cactus. I like that it's not another charcoal or black interior. Will look different with top off. I was set on the BD with MGV, but what color is boat upholstery again? I just don't trust charcoal/black vinyl in the sun. I imagine in a few years they will have lighter shades of vinyl.
I think that will look nice, the sandstone with the Cactus. I actually went to the dealer yesterday and switched my sandstone to black onyx. I didn’t think it would go well with my silver exterior and all other colors on the vehicle either black or dark gray. We’ll see ....
Best of luck with your new Bronco!
Riqui Pooch, Commodore

Rank VI

Mar 20, 2021

Great choice...
I finalized my order for that, today!

Told my dealer it matches my luggage. (Wink,Wink)
Riqui Pooch, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Mar 20, 2021

I ordered the sandstone and it looks nice just wondering what others think? Stick w/ sandstone or switch to black? Hard to make decisions based on pics and not seeing it in person till you pick it up....
I ordered the sandstone, because I was thinking the black would make the interior too hot. The sandstone won't absorb as much heat. I went with the Velocity Blue paint
Reldn, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Mar 26, 2021

Thanks for posting these. Great pictures! I ordered the Big Bend with Iconic Silver paint, originally with the Sandstone interior. Then when I found that the Black Onyx had the grey highlights, I switched over to the Black Onyx. I thought the black, grey and silver look throughout the interior and exterior, with the hardtop, would be the best.
Bone Saw, Commodore

Rank 0

May 07, 2021

I think that will look nice, the sandstone with the Cactus. I actually went to the dealer yesterday and switched my sandstone to black onyx. I didn’t think it would go well with my silver exterior and all other colors on the vehicle either black or dark gray. We’ll see ....
Best of luck with your new Bronco!
i did exactly the same change with my Iconic Silver Big Bend... switched from Sandstone to Onyx when i realized that the Onyx has light grey accents.
Commodore

Rank III

May 08, 2021

i did exactly the same change with my Iconic Silver Big Bend... switched from Sandstone to Onyx when i realized that the Onyx has light grey accents.
Not many of us are getting silver.
I think that’s a good move.
Hope it turns out to be as good as we think.
Commodore

Rank V

May 08, 2021

sticking with the sandstone with the Area 51. Think it will be good together.
doublebullout, BroncoBill

Rank V

Aug 13, 2021

Iconic Silver w Sandstone... I have a silver Dodge Ram with tan interior, and it looks GREAT. The Sandstone will make me feel at home :)
Commodore

Rank 0

Sep 01, 2021

I ordered the sandstone, because I was thinking the black would make the interior too hot. The sandstone won't absorb as much heat. I went with the Velocity Blue paint
I was thinking the same thing about the black interior and the heat. Went with sandstone and oxford white exterior. Build date is 9/13!
CliffCo

Rank II

Sep 03, 2021

Wish I could get the High package with BB, because the Sandstone is a must for me which forces me into a WT

Rank V

Sep 03, 2021

Wish I could get the High package with BB, because the Sandstone is a must for me which forces me into a WT
We test drove a BB with the Sandstone and loved it. It looks really good. We would have switched to a WT, but it wasn't available with a soft top (back in July). Switched from the MIC top to the soft top to have a better chance at getting our truck this year.
But I'm not crying--The OB we ordered (with roast cloth) is scheduled to be built 9/13. (Fingers Crossed (y))
4 Dr OB/Carbonized Grey/SAS/Soft Top/2.7L/Auto/Lux/Tow Pkg
Reserved-7/15/20, Initial Order-1/30/21, Updated to Soft Top-6/28/21, Scheduled Build-10/19/21, In Prod-10/25, Built 11/1/21, Del 11/30/21
CliffCo, BroncoBill