Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
Guadalupe River State Park TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

Miss @Laura sorry for the late notice but I RSVP'd for two, However, I will have to bring my Son (he is not willing to walk the 12 miles home from school) so is it possible to add a third? If not no worries we will swing by Bluebonnet Cafe. Just really excited to meet yall.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Miss @Laura sorry for the late notice but I RSVP'd for two, However, I will have to bring my Son (he is not willing to walk the 12 miles home from school) so is it possible to add a third? If not no worries we will swing by Bluebonnet Cafe. Just really excited to meet yall.
Please bring your son! It's a family event.

EBG

Rank V

Supporter II

May 20, 2020
I’m going to have to miss the meet-up, I’ve got some contractors out at my place near Elgin doing some repairs after the storms on Monday.

• Wow
Reactions: Jakob1972

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

I hope something like this happens again. I was able to get my order verified to register for an off roadeo event. Would be perfect to do this the night before or day of an off roadeo event In the future.
We always have some plans up our sleeves! ;)

Jakob1972

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
Guadalupe River State Park TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

Thanks to the BN crew, Ford and Off Roadeo Texas for a great evening!!

Looks like both ‘Squatch and SKWACH had fun!!
It was a great event. I even caught him sneaking around back there. You have to look close. I fear I underestimated his sneaky.
I just feel bad Jordan left right before Sasquatch showed up.

1F54E766-E4E8-4ECA-A8A9-2CD2BF4056F8.jpeg

Last edited:

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Grey-Wolf-Lodge.jpg

Giveaway.jpg

Broncos-and-BBQ.jpg

Broncos-and-BBQ2.jpg

Ace.jpg

Thank you so much to each and every one of you who came by! I hope you had an amazing time. Some of our members got pulled to do Off-Roadeo today; we had 12 giveaways generously donated by Ford (thank you to our friend Bryan Guldi!) ranging from Bronco and Bronco Nation shirts, hoodies, and hats to the Grille Badge and YETI tumblers, all the way up to the grand prize of a YETI HOPPER cooler; plus, on top of those special perks, we got to check out some gorgeous vehicles -- both early Broncos and new. Hearing about your Broncos, what you've added, where you've been, and where you're going next is our idea of a great night. We love catching up as a community, seeing you at one event after another. We can't wait to add more of you to the family of familiar faces.

Post any pictures you have of the event! Between having my phone inside charging and the great conversation, I only started snapping some photos at the end. Hopefully I got just enough to whet your appetite into coming out to the next events: Moab 4x4 Safari in April, and then Super Celebration East right after. And if you haven't gone through the Off-Roadeo experience yet, the taste of Texas you got tonight might convince you to try the whole day for yourself.

You all are the best, and I'm thrilled the BN team got to spend our evening with you.

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

Looks like a good time! I'm glad the weather cooperated. I hope somebody fixed a plate of BBQ for 'Squatch! He looks hungry. I see that some choice vintage Broncos were also in attendance. Nice roundup! :love: