Supporter I

Dec 21, 2020
Phoenixville, PA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Well done guys, so many of the questions were repeats but looking forward to the video of you taking things apart and such. a few questions I had were answered, specifically about the MGV, it looks awesome, and the reason for the extra height on the brush guard, needed for camera to not be blocked. It also seems to explain why they are not including a brush guard light bar option from the factory.

Reactions: Bronc96

Buckin'

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 13, 2020
Wilmington, NC, USA
Member #

This was a fun video. I like the off-the-cuff style and appreciate the candidness.

The MGV looks way lighter than I was expecting, which is great! It's seems to be more gray than black.

FWIW I believe it was stated by someone Bronco-related that the brush guard covers the Bronco letters in order to not get in the way of the camera. It's a compromise.

jparker

Rank V
Staff member

Champion II

Sep 14, 2020
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Hey everyone! Thanks for the feedback and really glad many of your enjoyed the video! Was fun to interact with many of you and hopefully answer some questions for Bronco fans not quite entrenched in the Bronco world like many of us are.

Few things:
-The rear windows in the MIC top are *not* removable. I dont know if I misspoke or what that case was but sorry for any confusion.
-Obviously these were my candid thoughts. I was honest and none of this was scripted (Im very sarcastic as @David can attest to)
-Example of the sarcasm was the warthog comment of 'I have no idea what you're talking about'... that should've been paired with a *wink wink nod nod*
-With the positive reception, we will certainly be doing more of these on IG and also on TikTok so make sure you are following us on both of those to join!

If you have any other questions, shoot them my way and I'll be happy to answer them. Thanks, y'all!

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Hey everyone! Thanks for the feedback and really glad many of your enjoyed the video! Was fun to interact with many of you and hopefully answer some questions for Bronco fans not quite entrenched in the Bronco world like many of us are.

Few things:
-The rear windows in the MIC top are *not* removable. I dont know if I misspoke or what that case was but sorry for any confusion.
-Obviously these were my candid thoughts. I was honest and none of this was scripted (Im very sarcastic as @David can attest to)
-Example of the sarcasm was the warthog comment of 'I have no idea what you're talking about'... that should've been paired with a *wink wink nod nod*
-With the positive reception, we will certainly be doing more of these on IG and also on TikTok so make sure you are following us on both of those to join!

If you have any other questions, shoot them my way and I'll be happy to answer them. Thanks, y'all!
Thanks Jordan! You did a great job! Looking forward to your video this weekend.

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Let me chime in here...you guys have been busy today! I take a break from BN while at work and come back to all sorts of posts...gonna have to put some OT in to catch up! :p

Thanks @jparker for the cool vid! I enjoyed the informal style and although not much new info for us BN junkies, it was great to see that much coverage in a walk around video. I will take as much Bronco content as I can get my hands on! (y)

jparker

Rank V
Staff member

Champion II

Sep 14, 2020
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Parker
Member #

@jparker you have been busy over on TikTok. Like the music on the Bronco Cruisin vid. Yes, the Carb Gray is outstanding in your vid. Nice work!
Thank you! Its been really fun. Our social team has had a blast doing it and its attracting lots of new people excited about Bronco! Glad you enjoy them :)

Reactions: BuzzyBud

jparker

Rank V
Staff member

Champion II

Sep 14, 2020
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Let me chime in here...you guys have been busy today! I take a break from BN while at work and come back to all sorts of posts...gonna have to put some OT in to catch up! :p

Thanks @jparker for the cool vid! I enjoyed the informal style and although not much new info for us BN junkies, it was great to see that much coverage in a walk around video. I will take as much Bronco content as I can get my hands on! (y)
For sure! Glad you enjoyed it! And yes, lots of stuff going on around here, busy busy but all great things!

Reactions: Bronc96

TurkeyRun

Rank V

Supporter II

Aug 5, 2020
Manteca, CA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Hmmmm so.... the rearview camera is in the center of the spare. That means I'm gonna need to "modify" a spare tire cover.

Might have made some sense to put it somewhere else. Like the 3rd brake light stalk or something.

<shrug>

Not the end of my world.