Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

I see the meeting location is at the FedEx building. Will there be a food truck there for lunch?
There is plenty of restaurants right down the road, and if you have an expo pass, they have a large food court inside. Otherwise, there are places to eat there at the canyon.

jwidmer

Rank 0

Advocate I

May 20, 2022
Glendale, AZ, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Widmer
So are we staging at the FedEx building at 10. Taking the the highway to Sedona. Having lunch anywhere in Sedona. And then driving up Schnebly Hill at 1?

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

So are we staging at the FedEx building at 10. Taking the the highway to Sedona. Having lunch anywhere in Sedona. And then driving up Schnebly Hill at 1?
Just to be crystal clear, we are staging just past the entrance to the FedEx building at 10, in the dead-end culdesac.
Robert is pre-running a secondary route today; we are planning to take you all to the vista to enjoy views and then back down.
I will reply with timing once I connect with him.

av1978az

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 6, 2022
Surprise, AZ, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Olsen
@Laura So im already in Sedona as thats where my hotel is at. Did the Grand Canyon today, and want to come tomorrow but dont want to drive up to flag just to drive right back down to Sedona. Should i meet you all somewhere at lunchtime? I did the expo today too. bummer my leg was giving out so i didnt get to check out the booth and i dont want to have to pay $40 bucks again on sunday to get back in. My phone is Four Eight 0 Six Nine 0 0 four 8 eight

Redflag59

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 20, 2021
Litchfield Park Az
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Scott
Member #

20220521_134720.jpg

@Laura So im already in Sedona as thats where my hotel is at. Did the Grand Canyon today, and want to come tomorrow but dont want to drive up to flag just to drive right back down to Sedona. Should i meet you all somewhere at lunchtime? I did the expo today too. bummer my leg was giving out so i didnt get to check out the booth and i dont want to have to pay $40 bucks again on sunday to get back in. My phone is Four Eight 0 Six Nine 0 0 four 8 eight
Make the drive back up. Tomorrow will be a good ride. Great views and good trails

av1978az

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 6, 2022
Surprise, AZ, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Olsen
Me and OJ had fun at the Grand Canyon today although i wish it was more than hiking :) Actually had more fun messing around with my group on a back road after than the grand canyon given my mobility issues :)

Attachments

Redflag59

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 20, 2021
Litchfield Park Az
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Scott
Member #

Me and OJ had fun at the Grand Canyon today although i wish it was more than hiking :) Actually had more fun messing around with my group on a back road after than the grand canyon given my mobility issues :)
Tomorrow will be more like that

jwidmer

Rank 0

Advocate I

May 20, 2022
Glendale, AZ, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Widmer
Did you get a response? Yesterday, they drove down Schnebly Hill before lunch, had lunch somewhere in Sedona, and power line road after lunch. So the only thing accurate on the timeline is staging at 10.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Hey there, you can meet us at Broncos of Sedona if you would like. From there, I believe they're traveling back to the Vista and not doing additional trails.