Rank IV

Super Supporter III

Jan 22, 2021
Indiana
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Austin
Where did you hear that Badlands was a constraint? I've only ever seen Wildtrak...
May need to retract as constraint as I read into the post a little.

CONVERSION TO ORDERS:
  • Updating you today on Bronco conversation rate: We have seen 125,000 customers convert their order from the more than 190,000 Bronco 2-door and 4-door reservations in the U.S. and Canada
    • 70 percent higher trim series (Badlands, Wildtrak, First Edition, Outer Banks)
    • More than 60 percent + 2.7-liter V6

rmc523

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jun 26, 2020
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Member #

So for me, the delay is a mixed bag overall. On one hand, it means getting the Bronco later, which is obviously disappointing.
I've waited this long, and am not in a bind vehicle-wise where I'm up against an ending lease or anything like that, so I'd rather wait longer and get what I want.

On the positive side, as a Wildtrak holder, winding up with a '22 means
1) They'll work out production bugs on '21s
2) It'll be a model year newer, despite being a few months difference, which would be nice down the road
3) Finances can get better/save up more.

That said, after re-reading the email, it's very disappointing that all I'm getting for the extra waiting is a $250 voucher for merchandise at the Off Rodeo.

It now seems that the "free" headliner now only applies to MIC (the previous announcement did not specifically list out MIC, despite what BN said), so I'm not looking at a $495 increase vs. their last announcement. If anyone has other info on this, it'd be helpful.

Further, since I want the black painted top, I don't get the $1000 FordPass credit, which only applies if you get a '21 MIC top.

So as I said, I only get a $250 voucher for Off Rodeo. I don't want it to sound like I'm complaining too much (guess I am).....I'm willing to wait, but feel like they could compensate better than $250 for that, after now finding I'll be paying for the headliner again.

I was fine with the additional wait when we thought you'd get all 3 of those "givebacks".

Anfiny51

Rank III

Advocate II

Mar 19, 2021
Palatine, IL, USA
First Name
Anfiny
Last Name
Eshoo
Member #

So for me, the delay is a mixed bag overall. On one hand, it means getting the Bronco later, which is obviously disappointing.
I've waited this long, and am not in a bind vehicle-wise where I'm up against an ending lease or anything like that, so I'd rather wait longer and get what I want.

On the positive side, as a Wildtrak holder, winding up with a '22 means
1) They'll work out production bugs on '21s
2) It'll be a model year newer, despite being a few months difference, which would be nice down the road
3) Finances can get better/save up more.

That said, after re-reading the email, it's very disappointing that all I'm getting for the extra waiting is a $250 voucher for merchandise at the Off Rodeo.

It now seems that the "free" headliner now only applies to MIC (the previous announcement did not specifically list out MIC, despite what BN said), so I'm not looking at a $495 increase vs. their last announcement. If anyone has other info on this, it'd be helpful.

Further, since I want the black painted top, I don't get the $1000 FordPass credit, which only applies if you get a '21 MIC top.

So as I said, I only get a $250 voucher for Off Rodeo. I don't want it to sound like I'm complaining too much (guess I am).....I'm willing to wait, but feel like they could compensate better than $250 for that, after now finding I'll be paying for the headliner again.

I was fine with the additional wait when we thought you'd get all 3 of those "givebacks".
Yea it’s pretty insulting to be honest. I’ve owned over 20 cars including 2 wranglers. I bought my Rubicon loaded with every option for $5k off MSRP. For what we’re paying for this they should do way more than this. No real incentive in purchasing one to be honest. For starters they should offer a rebate or something to those who wait. Give me money off instead of the other things I’ll buy anyways. Anyways I’ll stop complaining but if there is no reason to wait than I might not buy it later on. Might as well pay$70k for a 392 Rubicon.

Reactions: G-Money and TK1215

G-Money

Rank III

Advocate II

May 22, 2020
Texas, USA
Member #

So it seems that only those that chose MIC top initially or those who choose to settle for it now will be given any sort of incentives!
$1000 ford pass + $495 credit for headliner + $250 Off-Rodeo voucher = $1745 in incentives

Those of us that choose to wait for the painted hard top get $250 Off-Rodeo voucher that may or may not get used.

$1745 vs $250...

Come on Ford!

Reactions: Anfiny51

Anfiny51

Rank III

Advocate II

Mar 19, 2021
Palatine, IL, USA
First Name
Anfiny
Last Name
Eshoo
Member #

So it seems that only those that chose MIC top initially or those who choose to settle for it now will be given any sort of incentives!
$1000 ford pass + $495 credit for headliner + $250 Off-Rodeo voucher = $1745 in incentives

Those of us that choose to wait for the painted hard top get $250 Off-Rodeo voucher that may or may not get used.

$1745 vs $250...

Come on Ford!
Yea great way to earn business next year. Honestly I’m kind of happy now because the lack of interior options were kind of questioning to me. Also the lack of wheel options for the Sasquatch package were kind of annoying. The fact that a wildtrak does not have a electronic disconnect blows my mind for what you pay. It’s the same price and trim level as a Rubicon.